20. Letters

The next day, after finishing their homework, the four friends, eager to know the truth, started writing their letters.

Albus's letter to Harry and Ginny:

Dear mum and dad,

James and I are really bothered by the fact that Scorp, Rose and Molly's parents are not pleased with us befriending each other. We really want to know why. Does it have something to do with your childhood or you time at Hogwarts? Please tell us.

With lots of love,
Al

Rose's letter to Hermione:

Dear mum,

Please don't let dad read this letter. I'm sure he'll be mad at me again after reading it.

So here'e the thing mum. Why is dad mad at me for being friends with Scorpius? Why does dad hate the Malfoys that much?

Hope you will answer me, but I'll understand if you don't.

Love,
Rose

Molly's letter to Audrey:

Mum,

Could you please tell me why dad doesn't want me to get too close to Scorpius? It's bothering me a lot.

Molly

Scorpius's letter to Astoria:

Dear mother,

Please don't show this letter to dad because I don't know what will be his reaction. Cuz I want to ask about the thing father said about I might be forced to break friends with Al, Rose and Molly. I really don't understand. Can you please tell me?

Love,
Scorp

After writing the letters, the five of them went up to the owlery and sent their letters.

Now all they could do, was wait for their answers.

Thank you so much for 600+ reads! So, starting from next chapter I'll be writing in POVs, what do you think? Vote, comment and share!