24. Go to Malfoy Manor?

Ginny's POV

I was getting to bed when an owl swooped in the opened window. It was from Astoria, inviting us and Hermione to Malfoy Manor, and catch up with her and Draco.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"Yes Ginny?"

"Astoria invited us and Hermione to Malfoy Manor."

"Sure, when?"

"2pm, the time when usually Ron works and Hermione comes over for tea."

"Great, we'll bring Lily too. Tell Hermione to bring Hugo."

"Sure."

I sat down and wrote a letter to Hermione.

Hermione,

We're going to Malfoy Manor at 2pm. Bring Hugo. We're bringing Lily. Meet us here at 1:45pm. We'll be flooing to Malfoy Manor.

Ginny

Half an hour later Hermione replied my letter. It was a short note.

Ginny,

See you tomorrow.

Hermione

I then sent Astoria a letter telling her we will come.

Astoria,

Thanks for inviting us. Hermione, Harry and I will be bringing Hugo and Lily over. We'll bring the letter too.

Ginny

With that I went to sleep.

----Time Gap-------

Hermione's POV

Ron left to work as usual in the morning. Last night Ginny owled me and told me that Hugo and I will be going to Malfoy Manor with them. I didn't tell Ron. I know he won't let me go. I don't plan on letting him know. It's the time I always bring Hugo to Harry's to have tea anyways.

"Hugo!"

"Yes mum?"

"We won't be having tea at uncle Harry's today."

"But why mum?"

"Because we'll be going to uncle Draco's instead. We'll meet with uncle Harry, aunt Ginny and Lily at Grimmauld Place then we will floo over to Malfoy Manor. Don't tell dad about any of this, he won't be happy about this, okay?"

Hugo nodded.

Ron always comes back for lunch on Saturdays, then sees me off to Harry's.

The three of us flooed to Harry's. There were six cups of tea, as usual. Ron drank his and chatted for a while, and flooed back to work. I looked at the time, 1:58pm.

"Right, we're just in time. Harry, you're first?" Ginny said, passing the floo powder around.

Harry stepped in the fireplace. "Malfoy Manor!" A flash of green and he was gone.

Lily was next. Then Hugo, and me. Ginny was last.

Soooo, my exam is finally over! (okay, I admit I still have one day left, buuut, that's an easy subject)
Expect lots of updates from now on til the end of summer!