22. Hermione's Reaction

Hermione's POV

The tapping of the owl brought me back to my senses. I was so engulfed in my paperwork that I didn't notice the time. I recognized Albus's owl, I let him in and he dropped a letter on my desk and flew away.

The letter was from Rose. I recognized her handwriting on the envelope. It should be only her third day back at Hogwarts and she should have written this yesterday, so that makes it two days. I wonder what is about.

I decided to read the letter while I had my lunch. I took the letter and went up to the cafetaria.

"Hey Hermione!" Harry was waving at me. He was seated at one of the tables and was motioning for me to join him. I quickly got my lunch and sat down next to him.

"So what's that you're holding?" Harry asked.

"Oh this? A letter from Rose."

"Read it, I want to see if it's what I think."

I read the letter quickly, "Tell them the stuff about Malfoy?" I wondered aloud.

"Yeah, Al sent me a letter asking me to tell them about what's wrong with Malfoy."

"Should we?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't know. Does Ginny know?"

"Yeah she does, but she couldn't decide either."

"Do you think they are mature enough to know?"

"Well, the things happening between us starts at Year 1, and they know who is Voldemort and what are Death Eatets, so they should understand."

"Hello Hermione, hello Harry," a voice sounded behind us.

"Hello Percy, what's up?" I said.

"It's this. Molly wrote me, well actually Audrey a letter asking about Malfoys. Should we tell them?" Percy asked.

"I guess we should then. Sooner or later they will know right?" I sighed.

"Can you two tell all of them? I don't know all the details. You two know more," Percy said.

"Sure, I write it tonight," Harry said.

"Thanks," Percy said and left.

"Harry, I'll write it," I said.

"No, I'll do it. You already have a lot of paperwork about _______," Harry said.

"Best brother ever, Harry," I said, and gave him a fleeting hug.

He smiled.

We finished our lunch and went our seperate ways to work.

Someone guess what's in the blank?
Vote, comment and share!!