Chapter 28. "Nothing like extremely deathly bad you know?"

Start from the beginning

"Wait. How did you find me? Where did you find me?" I hardly remember anything.

Her face softened. "In one of the bathroom hallways of the club. You were on the ground passed out and.." She took in a shaky breath. "I think that a guy was going to rape you." She closed her eyes and let the shaky breath out.

My eyes widened.

"What?" I squeaked out. "How do you know?"

She sat on the bed next to me. "Well he was bending over your unconscience body and unbuckling his belt.." She winced.

"But.. But you stopped him right? Or at least someone did?" I suggested pleadingly.

She nodded. "Conner did. I asked him to help me look for you and we found you guys just in time and Conner beat the shit out of him."

"Oh."

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Was he blonde or brunette?" I tried to make light of the situation and she scrunched up her nose.

"He had black hair but I know you aim for blondes." She winked.

The flash of black and blonde..

"Taylor was Colton there? Is he here I mean?" I asked uncertainly.

She shook her head slowly. "No Alex. I'm pretty sure he's in Florida.. Why?"

I shook my head. "Just remembered something weird."

The door opened and the doctor walked in accompanied by the nurse from before.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Fontana" He extended a hand to Taylor.

**

I was released from the hospital after they saw I could eat and drink properly without feeling the burning pain.

Taylor drove me back to the beach side mansion my parents rented out for us and our friends.

"I only took one." I finally spoke.

She glanced at me then focused her eyes back on the road.

"No Alex it was more than one." She sighed.

"I don't remember taking more than one pill." I muttered. Then again I don't remember most of last night..

"Who gave you the pills?"

"Olivia." I muttered.

Taylor scoffed. "She's been trying my last nerve ever since you left."

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"She's been doing and trying new drugs and she keeps whoring around even though her and Conner are obviously a thing-"

"There a thing?" I asked cutting in.

"Yeah," she glanced at me. "You didn't know that?"

I shook my head and Taylor carried on.

"She constantly gets high in school and physically assaulted her mom!" I winced. "On top of that she has a major tude towards everything."

I thought over the possible reasons as to why Olivia would be this way.

"Is she pregnant?" I inquired.

"No, no I don't think so. I mean she's taking drugs and drinks alcohol so.."

I nodded.

"Well it isn't hormones or puberty because she's too old for that." We both agreed on that.