Love

My name is Denise and I'm currently a student at Georgia State University in ATL.

I'm 20 years old and dating Carnell Breeding from B5! Yeah, the one and only group!

We've been together for a year and a half now and everything is going well! His brother Patrick, one of my best friends, is dating Miley Cyrus. She's been one of my greatest friends since I started my dancing career.

Besides my studies, I am also a backup dancer for artists like Beyonce, Ciara, etc! Pretty good life huh?! I'm not complaining.

==========================

Denise's POV:

My phone started ringing as I walked towards the car. It was Carnell.

Denise: Hey babe, how are you?

Carnell: Hey love, I'm good. Are you still coming over?

Denise: Yeah, I'm on my way, why? 

Carnell: Demi's car broke down and Kelly is busy helping my Mom out, so can you stop by her house and pick her up please? Miley is already here, so I figured I'd ask you instead.

Denise: Oh yes, no problem. I'll see you in a bit then?

Carnell: Yeah, I can't wait. Love you and thanks! 

Denise: Love you too!

I picked up Demi as planned and we headed to the B5 house. Miley and Ariana were already there. We arrived at the house, walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Kelly opened it, with a huge smile on his face.

Kelly: Hey Baby! I've missed you so much!

Demi: Kellz we were together at the studio this morning!

She laughed at her boyfriend's silliness.

Kelly: I know, but that was three hours ago. That's way too long!

Denise: Okay, settle down! That's cringe... Where's Carnell?

Kelly: In the kitchen with Mom.

Denise: Thanks!

I made my way to the kitchen and found Carnell helping his mother out with baking a cake. The sweetest view ever. He turned to face me and smiled. 

Denise: Hello!

Adrian: Hey Cutie! How are you?

Denise: I'm good. Hey C.

Carnell: Hey baby! I've missed you.

Denise: Hum... your mom is here, Carnell. 

Adrian: Oh don't mind me! Ha-ha

-----------------------
Hello! I'm currently editing the entire story. I won't modify the plot or the events, I'm just rewriting it better!