Chapter 51

Aditi's POV

         I sat there wanting to throw stuff and throw a tantrum except I sat there quietly. Aditya was watching me from the doorway, he was standing by as my mother lectured me. He was smirking as if to provoke me. Mother was lecturing me as she was packing my luggage. We were standing in Aditya's room. Rey and George were getting my stuff from my room while Maria was holding my hand. I wasn't allowed to enter the room in case I was to have any recurring memories. I didn't think any of that was going to happen, but none of them wanted to take chances. Tonight I was to sleep in Maria's apartment along with my mother and leave tomorrow morning. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave cause I didn't want to stay away from Aditya, and I didn't want to leave cause Aditya almost commanded me to. There is no way in hell that I am going to let the man think he can dictate my moves. I glared at him. Just then Natasha entered the room.

"Aditya" She hugged him, "I heard about the break in. Are you okay? How is Aman?" She looked around the room

"Aman?" Aditya sighed, "He went back just that morning. He wasn't there at the time of the incident. Let me introduce you. That is Aditi, my childhood friend, and her mother. Rey is George's acquaintance. You know George and Maria"

"Oh yes. How was your trip?"

"It was good" Maria smiled. 

       She stood next to Aditya as if she knew anything about the things that he does. All he does is play with someone's feelings and then walk away. I looked away and rested my head on Maria's shoulder. I looked at mom and pouted

"Don't give me that face Aditi. We are leaving tomorrow and that is final" Mom shook her head at me

"I agree. Besides as your boyfriend I want to spend more time with you as well" Natasha's head moved to look at us as Rey sat down next to me

"Boyfriend?" Maria looked at us

      As Rey explained to Maria how I finally gave in I looked at Aditya as he looked at me. Even though neither one of us said anything there was so much understood from our looks. I moved my head from Maria's shoulder to Rey's shoulder. Aditya looked away for a second and then back to me. I closed my eyes cause I couldn't bear to look at him. He is doing it again. He will look at me as if I am important and then he will push me away again. Again I will walk away hurting and he will become a rock again. His feelings will shut down and I will stand there being the only one that can feel the pain. 

"I will leave" I finally spoke up as the room got quiet, "I will leave" I stood up and walked to the door

"Really?" I heard Aditya whisper as I walked out of the room

       Really. 

*_____________________*

    I quietly shut the door behind me. It was around 2am in the morning and the whole apartment was quiet. I had a bone to pick with Aditya so I was back in my usual outfit and as myself I opened the door that led to his apartment. The whole apartment was quiet again. I heard Preet's bell as she ran off to the kitchen.

"Preet" I hid behind the sofa as Aditya walked out of his room, "Preet you better not be climbing on the counters. Sometimes I think to myself it must be the name"

"name?" I thought only to realize he calls his cat by my middle name I blushed as I sat down

"Or the fact that she is just like a cat" He sat down right in front of me startling me

"Oh" I blinked as I pressed myself to the sofa

"What are you doing here so late at night? I don't think your boyfriend will like this" He tsked