Chapter 40

Aditya's POV

I was standing in an alleyway holding a knife. My hands were covered with blood. I dropped the knife and felt my hands shaking. A man lay by my feet. He was bleeding out and reached his hand up at me.

"Help me"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." I backed away from the man, "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!"

"Aditya?" I opened my eyes to see Maria looking at me, "You okay?"

I sat up and looked around. My shirt was soaked in sweat and Maria was sitting by the bed looking at me concerned. I had nightmares before, but I was usually the same age as when I had the dream, however, in this one I was 15 or 16...George ran into the room.

"I got water" He looked at me, "You okay?" He quickly sat down on the other side of the bed

"It was just a nightmare"

"Was it that alleyway?"

"How do you...I have had it before?"

"You used to get it a lot as a child but then eventually it went away"

"I should be leaving for class" I got out of bed

"Are you sure?" George asked

"Yes. It's no big deal. People get nightmares all the time right?"

I walked into the bathroom before George or Maria said anything. As I shut the door I put my ear against the door and listened

"Do you think he is starting to remember?" Maria asked

"I think he is" George sighed

"What should we do? Sir, said that he can't remember"

"Well if it's coming back there is not much we can do. I just hope that unlike last time it won't be as bad"

The nightmare is true?! I backed away and leaned against the wall. That makes no sense. I have taken lives before then why would my hands tremble that way. There is no way that was my first time. My first time was when George and I sniped the kidnappers during Naina's kidnapping. I didn't do anything at 15 especially since Alisha spent a lot more time at home with us. I was so occupied with taking care of her...why did I take care of her? I closed my eyes trying to remember, but I couldn't. I saw glimpses of her smiling and then I saw her sweating and looking tired. What was it? What was Alisha sick with? Did I forget part of my past? What?! No way. I have a great memory I can't forget. I should call Aditi and ask her. No...I can't. What are the chances she knows? She didn't even talk to me during that time. Who was that man? Does it have something to do with Vicky Khurrana?

*__________________________*

"Thank you for meeting up with me" I sat down in front of Natasha

"So what do you want to do?" She was wearing a yellow dress

"I just wanted to take my mind off...of studying. We can do whatever you want to do"

"Hm...want to go see a movie or maybe a play?"

"Play seems like a good idea"

"So how was class?" She asked looking over the menu

"It was good. The test wasn't that hard"

"Really? That's good. You seemed so stressed about it yesterday"

"You were right. I just needed to relax"

"I am glad I could help" She reached over and held my hand

"Hm" I looked at her hand wondering whether or not to move her hand off.