Chapter 21

Rey's POV

    I looked over my newspaper at the women shopping. Aditi was wearing a lavender dress with black boots. Lost in thought she was walking by herself causing her skirt to sway as she moved. Brushing her black hair off her shoulders she put in up in a bun, her delicate long fingers twirling her hair around. Pulling a hair tie off her wrist she placed it over her hair. Smiling at her reflection in one of the windows she went back to her thoughts. Everything about her was so beautiful and graceful. It maybe not have been so beautiful to any other, but to me it was the most beautiful scene to watch. My mother walked next to Harshdeep a few steps in front of Aditi. They had been talking to just each other while Aditi wandered behind them. She was probably wondering why she was off doing something she hated so much, shopping, on her birthday. However, being polite she didn't deny Harshdeep's offer to go shopping. Alisha asked Aditi to sleep over so no one has wished Aditi yet. Then Harshdeep and Mom took Aditi shopping. If anyone else saw these three shopping it would be seems as if it were a trick to decorate the house for Aditi's surprise party, which it is, but there is also another reason for this shopping trip. It was also one of the reasons I was following the women. Of course, Aditi was the other reason. I smiled as I stood up and walked into a store they had just entered.

"Can I help you sir?" A girl asked as I sat down

"Yes...actually I am looking for a gift" I saw Aditi from the corner of my eye smiling at something Harshdeep said

"Is it a girl perhaps?" The girl beamed at me

"Well" I ruffled my hair as I blushed

"What do you have in mind?" She asked as she excitedly walked ahead of me

"Um...she is somewhat of a tomboy" I looked around the store

"Well I am guessing no dresses"

"Dresses are good, but if they are long enough to hide shorts underneath"

"All the time?"

"Just when she wear dresses. It allows for movement" I explained as I followed her to the jewelry side

"How about jewelry?"

"Yes. She does wear that. Very minimum though"

"Is there anything that she likes a lot?"

"Hm..."

    Just then I saw guy in a black suit approach my mother. No no no no! I pushed through people as I tried to make my way to her. They turned the corner and I heard a gunshot. People started running past me pushing me further away from them.

"NO!!!"

I yelled as I pushed past people trying my hardest to get to them. I knew this was going to happen I should have been more careful...I should have gone with them. Someone rammed into my shoulder hard causing me to fall onto a mannequin. I saw a figure in lavender fall over...

Charlie's POV

"May I ask what it is you are making?" Lilly asked hugging me from behind

"Are you kidding right now?" I moved her hands from around me, "What if someone sees us?!"

"Please they are all in love with you. My family will happily accept you" She kissed my cheek

"Still this is no place" I turned around, and went back to my cooking

"At least answer my question" She hopped on to the counter

"I am making Aditi's favorite type of cake"

"Which is?" She swung her legs

"Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. Except I take two of them and place them on each other and bake it as one cake" I explained looking up at her