Chapter 49

Aditi's POV

   I stood in the kitchen cooking as Aditya sat on the dining table watching me. I don't know why but he was giving all these suspicious vibes. All morning long he had been giving me one word answers. From what all I know about Aditya that was for sure suspicious behavior. Aditya could give Aditi one word answers, but he wouldn't treat Aman this way just for the heck of it. Something wasn't right and I couldn't ask him why. Sighing I was about to switch a light switch on when he caught my hand. I froze. Not only did he seem to appear out of no where, but he was also standing very close to me. 

"I woke up morning and realized the lights were giving me a headache so I took them off" He whispered

"Oh..." I waited for him to move away, but he didn't

"Your hair has gotten longer" He moved to touch my hair, but I backed away

"Yeah. I am thinking of growing it up for a while" I acted like I was getting something out of the fridge

"Hm" He leaned against the kitchen counter, "You want me to help?"

"No that's okay. You are feeling better after so long you should rest"

"That's not necessary. I am in the mood to cook anyways"

"No Aditya it's okay" I tried to stop him, but he stood right in front of me

"Aman, you have done enough" He suddenly got serious and took me by my shoulders to the dining table, "Sit down. I will make breakfast today"

"Fine" I gave up

    Aditi wouldn't have, but I am after all Aman. He looked at me for a few minutes, before he decided to get to the kitchen to cook. When he started cooking it was like I was back in Mysalore watching him cook. It was very rare, but whenever Aditya was deep in thought he would cook, and when he was feeling very happy he would cook for me. Cooking for me was something he did only if whatever I had done made him happy. I guess he is happy with the care Aman has provided. I smiled as I watched him cook. Slowly I felt my eyes wandering on his back...his shirt was a little transparent making it easier for me to admire his back muscles, my favorite part of him. Just then I saw him look at my reflection in his phone. I looked away as I tried not to blush. Trying to preoccupy myself with something else I started fidgettng with my phone. Rey was now in Venice. He texted me this morning saying that whatever connection Aditya had with Vicky it was something very strong. It was so strong it seems like somehow they had always been around each other. Whether they knew about it or not was a different story altogether. From what I know Aditya doesn't seem to know much about Vicky, so if they were always around each other...could it be because of Vicky? Could Vicky be Aditya's stalker? Stalkers aren't always obsessed lovers they can also be the people that hate you and are looking for anything and everything to destroy you. I shivered at the thought, because from what I know Vicky didn't seem that harmful. Instead he seemed really innocent and sweet. 

"Breakfast is served" Aditya put a whole tray of food in front of me

"All of this for me?" I looked at him shocked

"Not really" He took half the plates off the tray, "This is mine"

"Good cause I don't think I would be able to eat all of this"  I smiled and began eating

"I'm glad you liked it" He smirked at me 

Aditya's POV

    I smirked as I watched Aman eat the drugged food. I need to know whether or not what I had seen was true. Is Aman really Aditi? If he is why did she lie to me? Why would she do all of this? What did she wish to accomplish? As he was eating I saw his eyes grow drowsy. Just then I saw the fork slip from his fingers and caught his face before it hit the plate. I picked him up and carried him to his bedroom. As I placed him on the bed I sat there staring at him. There are some parts of his face that resemble her, but it looks different as well. I pulled out makeup remover from his drawer and *Sapna Jahan (Brothers)* Aditi... I took off all the makeup off her face, and felt myself smiling as slowly she began appearing. I carried her off to the bathroom and carefully washed her face. She opened her eyes and looked at me.