Chapter 35

Aman's POV

I was packing my stuff at the office. It was my last day as an intern. College would start soon and life would return to it's old self. Aditya would leave to London again and I would have to find my way again. Just then my phone buzzed.

I'm leaving...this time for real. I won't be returning for a while. I have also changed my number. Don't try to contact me...it will make it easier for the both of us as we move on

- Adi

I sat there staring at the text message. No. No no no no. I threw all my stuff in and walked into the elevator. I looked down at my phone. He can't just leave like this. He can't break everything off like this! I don't deserve this no! Just then everything blacked out.

A few days later

Vicky's POV

"Hello Vicky Khurrana speaking"

I was walking down the street talking on the phone when something hit my eye. I stopped and realized it was light reflecting off of something. Moving a little to the right I turned in the direction of the light. For a second I stood there trying to figure out who it was. There seemed to be something happening. I hung up the phone and tried to look closer. There seemed to be 3 people fighting on the terrace. I pulled the camera on the phone and zoomed in to see 3 guys fighting. Not understanding the situation I decided to get a closer look. I crossed the road and climbed the fire escape stairs to the top. Just then someone grabbed my hand and threw me onto my back.

"Ah!" I looked up at my attacker...it was one of the guys that was fighting...except he wasn't really a guy

"Who are you?" She asked

"Vicky..." I answered still not sure as to what was happening

"Why are you here?" one of the guys asked from behind

"You all were fighting...I wasn't sure if it was a fair fight" I sat up slowly

"Fair fight?" The other guy asked

"Yeah...2 against 1" I looked at the girl, "Especially when it's 2 guys against 1 girl"

"And who made you referee?" She rolled her eyes and stood up

I stared at her. She was wearing black cargo pants with a black tank top. Sweat was dripping from her hair and rolling off her shoulders...still she looked very attractive. The guys were sweating just as bad especially since it was so hot today.

"Hey" The shorter guy squatted next to me and extended his hand, "The name is Raj. That's Aditi and the snob is Rey"

"Snob? Better watch yourself" Rey growled

"Don't mind him. He is always in a bad mood"

"Don't introduce yourself Raj. For all we know he could be dangerous" Aditi squatted next to him and looked at me closely, "Even if it wasn't a fair fight...why intervene?"

"I don't know...I just felt like it" I shrugged

"Well now that you know we weren't actually fighting you can leave" She still kept looking

"What is it?" I asked

"Huh?" She tilted her head puzzled

"You keep looking at me"

"It's just...you look familiar"

"Well I do appear in magazines" I smiled

"Vicky Khurrana. The CEO of Khurrana Constructions" Rey walked over, "The individual who one day was nothing and then suddenly became something"