Chapter 44

Aditya's POV

   I woke up with my head feeling heavy. I sat up and looked around realizing I wasn't in my room. I froze...where am I? Where are my clothes?! Just then I heard a soft groan from behind me. Slowly I turned around to see a girl sleeping next to me. No way!!! No. Quicky I put on my clothes and began grabbing my stuff, and left without even seeing who I had been sleeping with. No. I stopped as I was about to walk out the door. I need to know. I looked at the sign on the door. Kelly Towns. Kelly? I closed the door behind me...oh yeah that girl that sits behind me in my finance class. As I fixed my collar I slowly began to regain my memories of last night. 

   Tired from studying and spending all the time alone I decided to attend one of the parties on campus. Natasha was there. We had some drinks together, but then I got distracted by this girl on the dance floor. Her long black hair looked so much like Aditi's. We began dancing...oh yeah that was Kelly. After that I guess we must have gone back to her room. I really hope she realizes that I was drunk...which makes no sense I usually don't get drunk after having only 3 drinks...That is so weird. I ruffled my hair as the elevator door opened. Just then Natasha got on

"Aditya?" She looked surprised at me

"Good afternoon" I smiled as I checked my watch. 

"You look really bad" She looked at me concerned

"Oh yeah my head hurts a little"

"So how come you are still on campus?"

"I...slept over a friend place since I was here till late"

"Which friend?"

"Hm...I don't remember his name. We just met last night"

"That doesn't seem very safe"

"No it doesn't" I laughed, "It's something my childhood friend would do. She would call it an adventure and then get really proud of it"

"Sounds like your friend wasn't very safe"

"That didn't bother her though. She always seems to get out of sticky situations"

"Cause she has a friend like you" Natasha rolled her eyes

"That is true" I stopped laughing, "Wait how do you know that?"

"...you know...you don't seem like a friend that wouldn't care"

"Hm" I nodded, "I should be leaving"

"Hm" She waved as I walked out of the elevator. 

     I tried to walk carefully back to my car, but then I felt so tired. I was about to reach the car when I threw up. Feeling suddenly very sick I called George. 

*______________________*

"I don't understand. I was fine this whole week and just a few hours ago" I was sleeping in bed, "I really don't understand what's going on"

"Well whatever it is I can't really find any symptoms for it...could it be you were drugged?"

"I know I was last night, but why would that affect me right now?"

"That's true"

"Hm..." Maria sat down next to me and checked my forehead

"I'm so sorry Maria" I sighed

"Why are you sorry?" She looked at me confused

"You both were planning to go see your parents and I just messed everything up...you both should still go you know"

"We can't leave you like this Aditya" She shook her head

"What if I call someone else to come look after me?"