Party

(2 years ago) Sonia's POV

"I don't know about this?" Lilly whispered as she opened up the door for me

"Please Lilly! I am 19 I can take care of myself. Besides, it's Robbie's party" I checked myself one last time in the mirror by the front door

"Who happens to be one of our crazy seniors. What happens if someone at home finds out?!" She looked around nervously

"That's why you are staying. To make sure I don't get caught. Now keep your phone at hand and open when I call. Love you bye"

   I closed the door, and ran off to the gate. Just like Kriya said the watchman was sleeping. Smiling to myself I walked out of our gated Mansion and got into Kriya's car.

"Ooo! You look beautiful" Kriya smiled

"Says the girl who looks drop dead gorgeous" I put on my seatbelt

"You ready to party?"

"Oh heck yeah!"

   Kriya was one of the seniors I had befriended. She was my way into the party which I was excited about cause it was my first party as a freshman. As Kriya slowed down the car I realized we had reached Robbie's house. His house was lit completely like a palace. The gates were huge like our house, and the entrance to the party was behind the house. They had a giant pool with a bar by it. People were dancing everywhere. Some were inside the pool playing volleyball. I had a swimsuit underneath just in case I needed it. I quickly changed my shoes into heels, and checked myself in the mirror once again.

"You ready?" I nodded, and we exited the car

    Hand in hand we walked into the party. Weaving our way through people we finally found Robbie.

"Kriya! So glad you could make it" He hugged her while I stood to the sit smiling shyly, "Oh look you brought me a gift"

"Chill Robbie she is a freshman" Kriya intervened before he could hug me

"That never bothered me" He smiled at me

"Thanks for letting me attend" I smiled back

"Every pretty girl is allowed to Robbie's party"

"Come on Sonia. We will see you later Robbie" Kriya grabbed my hand, and pulled me away to meet her friends

    The party was great especially the music, but something kept bugging me. I just couldn't have any fun. Kriya had to drag me around everywhere. I met all these people, but no one seemed genuinely happy to see me. Halfway through the party I realized I was Kriya's little doll that she was showing off to people like "hey look! I am friends with the little Kashap twin". After she had a few drinks I found a little space to escape. I decided to see if I recognized anyone when I realized something...most of these people were drugged. The girls were tumbling everywhere, and the guys were eating way too much. I tried to find Kriya so we could leave, but she was nowhere to be found. I pulled out my phone to call Aditya. I mean sure he would yell at me, but at least he would take me home away from all this. This is not how I wanted this party to go. I was supposed to meet some cute upperclassman who would become my college boyfriend. We would be the college's cutest couple. People would be flat out jealous. I dialed Aditya's number when someone ran into me, and my phone fell by the pool. Thank god! I reached down to grab it when I heard some scream "Police Raid". I looked up, and saw a bunch of people running. Oh my god! I picked up my dress, and began running too. I was running through the garden when someone grabbed my wrist, and pulled me behind a tree. I struggled to make them release me when he moved me so I was looking right at him.