Chapter 5

Aditi's POV (*Saawali Si Raat- Barfi)

    I climbed into Aditya's room. It was little surprising that my key for his window lock still worked. I guess he didn't care if I got into his room. Stepping slowly onto the floor I shut the window. I threw my backpack onto the ground by the window in case I needed a quick get away. His room was exactly how he liked it. Sighing I took a step when I saw Aditya come out of the bathroom. Ruffling his hair with a towel wearing his robe over his pajama pants he ignored me as he walked to his closet. Throwing his towel onto the sofa he pulled out a cotton white t-shirt and put it on. However, he stopped half way, and turned to look at me. He took off his shirt, and just looked at me as if he didn't believe I was standing there. Smiling to himself he looked at his hands that held the shirt.

"I guess you are staying over?" He looked up at me

"Oh yeah" I heard as I saw a girl walk past me...it was me

"Aditi, your parents will get upset if they realize that you have been sleeping with me for the past 3 months"

"Like I care. Besides...I know you like it too" I smirked at him

"Well" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms, "I can't say I don't like it"

"Then don't complain" I put my arms around his neck so he was closer to me

"Hm" He leaned in as he wrapped his t-shirt around my waist and pulled me closer

"Oh man I am sleepy" I said pushing him away and stretching

"..." He rolled his eyes

    Just then he threw his shirt behind him, and grabbed me from behind. Twirling me around the room our laughter echoed in the room. Finally he slowly placed me onto the bed. Towering over me he kissed my forehead, then my left cheek, right cheeks, jawline, my neck, moving to my throat, and slowly lower. Then he stopped, and looked at me. Smiling he leaned forward, and kissed my lips as he threw the blanket over us.

My phone buzzed. I was back in the dark room all by myself still standing by the window with my backpack by my feet. I was about to reach for my phone with I realized I had tears running down my face. Slowly I wiped them off my face. There were so many memories within this room as well. I couldn't go to mine because of them, and I can't come here either because of them. It's like no matter where I turn he is all that I see and feel. I am haunted by his memories. I felt a headache coming. I grabbed my backpack, and climbed out of his room. I checked my phone as I walked to my car.

"Where are you?" It was a text from Rocky

   I was about to reply when I felt a presence behind me. As soon as I turned the figure held a cloth over my nose. I tried to push him off, but he slammed me into the car. Another figure opened my car with my keys that...fell...I was in the back seat...Things started blurring...my body felt heavy...sleepy.

Rocky's POV

   I don't understand. She should have been home by now. I know she went to see Alisha...but Alisha said she left hours ago. I started pacing around in Maria's living room. Rey was sitting on the sofa staring at me as if trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Maria was talking to George.

"Aren't you worried?!" I finally asked Rey

"About Aditi? Nah. The girl can handle herself, and if she can't she shouldn't have gone there" He rolled his eyes

"You know where she went?"

"Where do you think? Finally you hand the girl the keys to her car, and she goes to the place that is going to make her hurt the most. Tell the girl to find motivation and she becomes pathetic"