Chapter 42

Natasha's POV

    I grabbed my popcorn as I sat down in front of the TV. Now to see what my favorite person in the world is up to. I switched on the television. My bait had worked, and Aditya took the kitten home unaware of the fact that I have a camera installed in it's eye. It was such a genius idea. He will never know and I can always keep an eye on him. The best part was that I could watch all of the things he does pause it and watch it whenever I want. I already saw him rescuing the kitten so I forwarded it. I didn't want to see the girl sitting with the cat. Wait what?! I paused to see Aditya was sitting next to his friend. His friend was bandaging his hand. I always thought they were just friends, but now I am starting to have my doubts. Should I have to get rid of him too? I tilted my head. Just then I saw Aditya walking over to the girl. 

"Have you chosen a name yet?" 

"Not really. She isn't responding to any of the names" She pouted

"Hm" 

    The cat was turned to the girl so I couldn't see Aditya. The only bad thing about this idea. I had no way to control the darn cat. I should have somehow found a way around that too. Maybe when he lets me visit his apartment I can install some back up cameras in his house. He would never know. He doesn't seem like the paranoid kind that looks for cameras in his house everyday anyways. I sat back and increased the volume

"Let's call her Preet then"

"Why Preet?" The girl looked to her side which I am guessing is where Aditya was sitting

"I like it" George walked over to them and kissed the girl's head...oh they are together

"Preet" The cat looked down and I could see that she was being lifted, "Hey beautiful" I smiled as Aditya appeared

"Hey handsome" I paused the video as I smiled at him, "I could get used to him looking at me that way" I played

"How about we go home?"

"So soon?" The girl asked

"Yeah. I want Preet to get used to her new home. Besides I am tired"

"I will send the food over then" She said

"No it's okay. I want to cook today" He can cook? Ooo he just got 10 times more attractive

      I watched as he pushed the wall open. What?! They have a secret door. That is interesting...very interesting. 

*__________________________*

     Aditya was standing in the kitchen cooking while the kitten would look back and forth. It was grooming itself and the video wasn't really something I was enjoying right now. Just then Aditya spoke up and the kitten looked up.

"It's so hot" He fanned himself as he took off his shirt

     Ooo I sat back as I watched. He put the apron on but as he turned around I admired his back muscles. Just as I was getting comfortable the kitten looked away. She ran off and hid under the table. All I could see now was his feet. 

"Preet? Where did you go?" I heard Aditya call for her, "There you are" He appeared as he reached for her

    Instead of pulling her from under the table Aditya pet the kitten causing it to close it's eyes. My audio went off as all I could hear was the kitten purring. There were so many flaws at the moment. I groaned as I just sat there waiting for things to get better. Finally after a while Aditya carried the kitten to his room. I was hoping the kitten would keep staring at him. Oh how I wish I was the kitten. He kissed Preet's head as he walked off to change. He appeared later wearing only his shorts. He pulled the kitten and cuddled with it. The lights turned off and my night camera switched. The kitten spend the next few hours running around. I caught up to all the footage that I had. I switched off the television. If I want to watch Aditya I will need to have a better plan. This kitten seems to be distracted a lot. She is no longer of use to me. I could use this whenever though. I mean I do enjoy all the shirtless video I got. I smiled. Oh well. Sweet dreams Aditya. Tomorrow we will meet again. Hopefully this time when I fall on you you won't get up so quickly.