Chapter 11

Author's Note: I don't know how but this chapter was deleted and I have to retype it all again. This might be a lot different than the one that was supposed to be here. There also might be some discontinuities. Thank you for being patient with me.

Aditi's POV

*Bekhe Bekhe (Aisha)

     We entered the party on the beach wearing free-flowing dresses to match the theme which was centered around salsa dancing. I was having a hard time walking in heels so the girls walked off ahead of me. I lagged behind trying my best not to trip but in vain as I fell forward...into the arms of a handsome man. I apologized profusely to which he smiled at me.

"Trust me I don't mind helping a beautiful lady" He winked at me, "Allow me to introduce myself I am Michael"

"Oh...nice to meet you" I shook his hand

"Do you care to have a dance with me?"

"Um..." I looked over at the dance floor filled with people dancing as if they were professionals, "I am not really a dancer"

"Well, there is no better time to learn than right now", Before I could say anything he gently led me to the dance floor.

     Just as we reached the dance floor, he twirled me around, and managed to make me look like I knew what I was doing. He seemed to know all the steps that the crowd was performing. We had some moves that caused us to switch partners and join other groups. I had so much fun just running around and dancing. The steps weren't hard, but the heels did make it a little complicated. Somehow I was making it happen though. Smiling I was reunited with Michael again.

"Having fun beautiful?" He smiled at me

"Well I didn't think I would at first, but I really am enjoying myself"

"I'm glad"

    Just then I heard something fall. I turned to see Lilly dancing on top of a table. She was going all-out crazy. The closer we got we realized that she was in fact drunk. A waiter stopped to tell Lilly to get down from the table when she slipped. He caught her.

"Rey! So glad you could come" Lilly said as she hugged him

"Sorry" I apologized as I helped Lilly stand up, "She is obviously too drunk right now"

"It's okay" He nodded, and hurried away

"Bye Rey!" Lilly laughed, "Bye..."

"Let's go Lilly" I put one of Lilly's arms around my shoulder, and helped her stand up properly as we walked out of the party, "I should be leaving"

"Is it okay if I accompany you to your room?" Michael offered

"Well..." I looked at the path that led to our rooms...it was so dark, "If it's not a bother"

"Of course not" He took Lilly's other arm and put it around his shoulder

       Together we carried Lilly back to our room. When we reached the suite I carried Lilly to her room while Michael waited outside. After I made sure she was tucked in properly in her bed I quietly closed the door. I walked back outside to tell Michael good night.

"Thanks for everything tonight" I smiled

"It doesn't have to end here" He leaned against the wall next to the door

"I should probably stay here with Lilly"  

"Do you have to? I mean she is sleeping. Plus you would miss this beautiful night"

"Still..."

"Fine. How about one walk?"

"Um..."

"Come on"