After Party Effects

Sonia's POV

I woke up the next morning on someone's chest. Oh no! I sat up scared to look at who it might be. What have I done?! I hugged the blanket against my chest. Who is it?! Think Sonia Think! "Whoa! (Rip!)" "Rocky Verma" I opened my eyes and slowly turned around. Sure enough it was him...Should I leave? Do I wake him up...Just then I remembered trying to kiss him. "You are drunk". Oh crap! I did all of this! My fault! I can't leave... I bit my lip...It was my first time though...and I can remember only traces of it! Urgh! He should have been the responsible one! I sighed...still. I looked at him. Slowly I laid down next to him...he looks so peaceful. He is really handsome. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. Just then I felt his heartbeat rise. Did he wake up?

"Oh...no...She is going to kill me!" Who the heck is she?! Me?! His girlfriend?! Does he have a girlfriend?!

"Hm..." I pretended to open my eyes, "Ah!!!"

I screamed and sat up. I actually had the urge to laugh because he fell off the bed.

"No! Sh!" He jumped back on and covered my mouth, "Sh! Please! My mom will kill me if she finds you here"

"What happened?" I looked at his eyes, "You were supposed to take me home"

"You got drunk...you don't know your house address" He ruffled his hair, and stretched

"Of course I do. It's Kashap Mansion" I folded my hands in front of me

"Which is where?"

"..." I looked at him as he smirked

"Exactly" He stood up

"Oh!" I turned around as the blanket fell off of his body

"What? It's nothing you haven't already seen" He laughed

"To inform you last night was my first, and I only remember traces of it. So" I turned around to see him wearing his boxers searching for his shirt, "you stole my first"

"Stole? Actually you threw yourself at me" He leaned closer, "Literally"

"I was drunk! You weren't!" He grabbed the blanket, "Hey!"

"I might have not been drunk, but a guy can control only for so long. Especially since you refused to wear pants. I think mine is under the blanket. Let go"

"I am not wearing anything! Stop" I held on

"Oh so now you are shy" He laughed, and let go

"I was drunk" I blushed

"Fine" He grabbed a shirt, and put it over my head, "Put your hands through"

"Thanks" I popped my head through the shirt and realized how close he was to me

"What?" He blinked at me

"You have an eyelash on your cheek"

"Where?"

"Don't touch it!" I grabbed his hands, "let me. Now put it on the back of your hand and make a wish"

"Stuff like that doesn't work"

"Do it"

We were still sitting close. Neither one of us moved away. He sighed and closed his eyes to wish on the eyelash. I felt the urge to kiss his eyes...then his nose...his cheeks...his lips. He blew the eyelash and looked at me. I looked up from his lips. For a second we just looked at each other. Suddenly I moved, and he did, and our lips collided. We did it again...