Naina

Meanwhile back in Mysalore

    It had been pouring since the morning and it's showing no sign of stopping anytime soon. Aditi was sleeping in her hospital bed on her stomach while her mother was looking through office files. Aditi had been having nightmares recently all about her being unable to get to Aditya. He was in some kind of danger, and there was nothing she could do. Maria was eating fruits when she had the sudden urge to throw up. Lately she had been throwing up a lot frequently. She looked out the window wishing George was here. Raj was climbing into Roshni's room. She was arranging her makeup bag in her bathroom when he hugged her from behind. First she hit him cause he scared her, but then got worried cause he was dripping wet. Smiling he took off his shirt, and threw it on the floor. She ran her fingers across his chest. Leaning forward he kissed her, and then picked her up. She locked her legs around his waist as he kissed her, and carried her to the bed. Rocky was holding a frame with a picture of Aditi and him. They had taken that picture the day he drove her around on his bike. He had been with a lot of girls, but he knew that Aditi was the one for him. No other girl made him feel the way she did (except for one other), and even though he knew she didn't care for him in that way he couldn't give up on the hope that maybe one day she will.

    Rey was sitting all alone in his apartment rocking in his chair as he sat by the window. All the lights were off, and the only light was the one falling through by the window. It was falling on a photo of a little girl. He was staring at the photo as the thunder shook the ground, and lighting lit the sky. It didn't matter what was going around him, because he was lost in his thoughts as he stared at the photo of the girl he loves, and lost. The photo of his adoptive sister, Naina.

Flashback (5 years back)

Rey's POV

"Bhaiya!" (Big Brother)

    I turned around just in time to catch Naina as she pounced on me from above. She was wearing her green hood, and equipped with her bow and suction tip arrows. I fell backwards onto the grass. She started giggling.

"I got you something" She pulled out a flower from her hood.

"Why thank you" I took the flower, and sat up causing her to fall back

"Hahaha" She started giggling again

"So tell me Ms. Arrow who have you caught so far?" I asked as I helped her up to sit on my lap

"I caught Rocky trying to steal cookies from the jar, and Lawrence from cutting the rose bushes" She smiled to herself

     I laughed, and kissed my 5 year old sister's forehead. My 16 year old brother walked out of the house talking on his phone. His tone was serious, and his body language tense. I picked up Naina and stood up.

"Everything okay?" I asked Rocky as he hung up

"Not really. Father wants to build a night club"

"So what's the problem?"

"It's in a bad neighbourhood, and a bunch of punks keep stealing materials. We asked the cops for help but they said they can't do anything without proof"

"Don't worry then. I will have my men look into the matter" I said nodding towards the house.

"Bhaiya, I have something for you" Naina handed Rocky a flower

"Thanks Naina" Rocky kissed her forehead

"Look Mommy!" Naina smiled, but then it disappeared as she noticed the blood on the side of our mother's lips.

"Mom!" Rocky and I ran inside

"What happened?" I asked as Rocky went to get the first aid box

"Seema! Please take Naina to Rey's room" Mom said after kissing Naina