45.

A/n: A VERY LONG ONE. HAHAHA

Chapter 45

Nathan's POV

"Thank you for everything, traitor." Magdalene said.

I can't believe it, how can she do that to her best friend?! 

"Magdalene!" I called her name. 

She glared at me.  "I don't want to hear your explanation, Nathan. I can't believe you choose her over me. Is this the reason why you don't want to hear my explanation?" she stopped and bit her lips, I can see tears forming in her eyes. What the hell? What is this pain I'm feeling right now? I shouldn't care about her anymore? Fuck this shit!

"Tasha, I'm sorry let me ex--" I saw Daphne walk in front of Magdalene. She hold Magdalene's hand while crying, "I'm sorry, there's no meaning about that kiss. I was so drunk... akala ko siya si Kevin. Please forgive me..."

Magdalene is just looking at her with no emotion. How can she do that? After what she did to me, she is not the position to be like that. 

"Don't call me, Tasha! And from now on you are not my bestfriend anymore!" then she pushed Daphne back. I was so shocked that I didn't move and let Daphne fall.

"Damn it." I murmured before helping Daphne. "Are you okay?" I asked her, she nodded her head but she is still crying. I stand up while holding Daphne's shoulder and once again I give Magdalene a death glare. "Say sorry to her."

Her eyes widened. "W-what?"

Natasha's POV

"You shouldn't do that. Say sorry to her." Nathan said.

I gulped while trying to stop my tears. Damn it, why should I do that?! So totoo nga ang naiisip ko? Kaya ba ayaw niyang makinig sa explanation ko? Kaya ba pinag-antay niya ko for almost five hours, I waited for him... pero hindi siya dumating! Kahit na ganon, hindi ako nawalan ng pag-asa. I just thought na may ginawa lang siyang importante nun. I even let myself to become so stupid... the hell, this is so not me. This is not me... I never let myself cry for a guy eversince that fucking incident! How could I let myself fall for him?!

I put a smile on my face. "No fucking way, Nathan. No fucking way."

Mas lalong tumalim ang tingin niya sakin. Inalalayan niya si Daphne para makaupo sa isang upuan, it hurts to see how he looks at her na para bang alalang-alala siya kay Daphne. I thought he will love me forever... I thought he will never get tired of me...

I gasped when I saw Nathan in front of me. Inangat ko ang ulo ko para makipagtitigan sakanya, how I miss him... how I miss this guy... who would have thought that I'm saying this things...

"Nathan, I miss you... please come back to me." Kahit nanginginig ang mga kamay ko, hinawakan ko ang mukha niya. Hindi ko na napigilan ang maiyak. "I miss you so much... please forgive me. I want you back, Nathan. I regretted everything... I shouldn't do that. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry. I will do anything, anything just come back to me. I'm begging you... " I hug him, thank goodness because he just let me hug him for now. I miss his warmth... I miss his hug..

"Magdalene, enough. You are making yourself like a fool right now. Stop this." Mahina niyang sabi.

Mas lalo ko siyang niyakap nang mahigpit at binaon ko yung mukha ko sa dibdib niya. "I don't care anymore if I look stupid or what... just come back to me, babe."

Napadilat ako dahil bigla siyang tumawa. Lumayo ako sakanya and I look at his face. He is smiling.

"Babe..." I called him.