28.

Chapter 28

CLIFFORD'S PHOTO ON THE MULTIMEDIA

Nathan's POV

I was sleeping soundly when I heard the nonstop sound of the doorbell. I ruffled my hair in frustration before going out my room. Who the hell is that someone? Doesn't he know how to wait?

"What the fuck is your problem—Magdalene?!"

Nagulat ako nang bigla niya kong niyakap. I can smell liquor in her. Uminom na naman ba siya?

"Magdalene, are you okay?" I asked. Kumuha rin ako ng tubig para painumin siya. She is crying too right now kaya mas lalo akong nag-aalala.

"Babe, what's wrong? I'm worried about you. Can you tell me what happened?"

But instead of answering me, she only looks at me while she is still crying. Mas lalo tuloy akong nag-aalala.

Lumapit ako sakanya then I cupped her face. "Magdalene, why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Or are you sick? Babe, please... tell me what's wrong."

"Tell me you wouldn't leave my side..."

Napakurap ako dahil sa sinabi niya. Parang hindi si Magdalene 'to na nasa harap ko ngayon. Or this is her real self? Si Magdalene na ba talaga ang nasa harap ko at hindi si Natasha?

"Clayton! I'm talking to you! Sabihin mong hindi mo ko iiwan! Sabihin mong hindi ka aalis! Sabihin mong mahal mo ako!"

Para siyang bata ngayon. Wow, this is unusual. I'm now very curious what happened. But I love Magdalene when she is like this. I'm loving her more when she is being a kid.

I smiled and then I kissed her forehead. "Of course, babe. I'm always here for you, I will never leave your side. How can I l leave the one I love? If I'll do that, I'm asking for an early death, Magdalene. You are my life after all."

"T-That's all I need to hear..." then she hugged me tight. This is the first time that she is the one who hugs me first, except from the times na napapayakap siya sakin kapag nanonood kami ng horror movies.

"Babe, you are not being yourself. But I love you more when you are like this. Haha."