6.

Chapter 6

Nathan's POV 

Daphne said that they are already here at the mall. But where the hell are they? This mall is too big! That glutton didn't text me back where they are right now! Damn it, where can I find them now?

Daphne is calling... 

I almost got heart attack when my phone started ringing. Thank goodness she decided to call me!

"Where the hell are you?!" I can't help myself to shout. Luckily, i'm wearing a specs right now. People might not recognize who I am. 

"Do you really need to shout?! Nandito kami sa may activity center."

"Okay. Thanks. Bye." 

I put my cellphone in the pocket of my pants and started to walk towards the activity center direction. 

This is not the first time that I went here so I'm already familiar with this place.When I got there, i roamed my eyes and i quickly found that lamp post standing at the side by herself while looking bored. I can see some guys looking at her. Damn this girl, she really loves showing off. No wonder she became a model even if she is just wearing a body hugging shirt and a maong short and knee high boots she nailed it -- she looks so beautiful with just that simple outfit. Fuck it. She really has a beauty just like a goddess. That's why many guys are falling for her that's include myself.

I walked in her direction cooly, girls are looking at me. Well, i'm too handsome so that's not new for me.

"Sup, Magdalene." She looked at me with his sharp eyes, she arched an eyebrow and then looked at me from head to toe then rolled her eyes as if she doesn't care that I'm here. 

Tsk. This woman really knows how to hurt me. She doesn't know that it kills me everytime she ignores me just like this. Fuck. 

"Why are you here? Where's Daphne?" I asked.

 I'm just trying if she will get angry if I'll do this. I can't forget her reaction last time, damn it i know she got jealous because of Daphne. Haha. 

She faced me. "I'm not a fucking lost and found, Clayton. You have eyes, do you? Why don't you search for HER?!" She angrily said while emphasizing the word 'HER'. Oh man, my babe is getting jealous.I smirked before holding her chin with my hand. She still glaring at me. Aw, Magdalene is so cute when she is angry. That's why I do love annoying her everytime. She is easily pissed. Haha. 

"Wipe that fucking smirk in your face, asshole. And can you remove your filthy hand?"

This woman is one hell of a really bad girl. She has a dirty mouth. But that's one of the things that I fell for, she looks so fierce.

People are looking at us. Uh oh, we caught their attention. 

"Babe, just be honest and tell me that you are jealous." She slapped my hand away and then walk backwards."In your fucking dreams, Clayton. Me jealous? Of what? Haha! Are you dreaming right now? Let me wake you up." She smirked then walked again.

"What? You will kiss me, babe?" She sweetly smiled.

 Oh damn, that was the best smile i've ever seen--

*SLAP!

What the fuck?! I stiffened at my place. Did she just slapped my face?!!!

"Oh, that hurts?" She said while smirking.

 It's so obvious that she wants to piss me off. I clenched my fist. I'm so humiliated right now, this woman really pisses me off. She walks away but then i held her back to face me again and I kissed her. I can hear many comments but I keep on kissing this girl in my arms. I was about to deeper my kiss some more but she pushed me away and slapped me again for the second time -- the hell it hurts more than the first one. I looked at Magdalene and I see a very new reaction to her face. She is closed to crying. I feel that i've been stabbed five times. What did I do? Did I make her cry?

"I-I'm sorry..." I was about to touch her but she slapped my hand away.

"Remember this, whatever you do whatever you say I will never ever like you. You think I'm the same with the other girls around you? Who are easily fooled by your pretty face, your killer smile, your eyes who can see through the soul of anyone? Your wicked ways to get what you want? If that so, you are fucking stupid. I am Natasha Austort, I am the rule and you can't defy me." And she walked away. 

She rejected me many times, i'll be lying if I said that didn't hurt me but i don't plan on giving up. Nathaniel Miguel Clayton doesn't know how to give up. She will be mine, I swear. 

Ashmiya's POV

"Shai, okay ka na? Ano ba tinitignan mo diyan sa baba?"

 Lumapit ako kay Shai na nasa may gilid at nakatingin sa may ibaba -- sa may activity center ng mall.Ang daming tao. Ano kayang event? Pero mukhang tapos na.

"Dun ka na lang kay Nathan, impakta. Wag ka nang umepal samin ng hubby ko." Bulong ni Shai.

Napakunot ang noo ko dahil sa sinabi ni Shai. Sumilip ako sa may ibaba at nakita ko si Nathan na nakatayo. Ano nangyari dun?

"Are you talking about Natasha?" I asked her.

"Hmp. Sino pa ba?" 

What? She knows it already?

"Alam mo na?" Tanong ko.

"Oo, masyadong obvious yang Natasha na yan. Ang sarap niyang sakmalin. Grr. Subukan niyang umepal samin ni Layner papatapon ko siya sa Africa."

Mukhang magkaka-WW III. Parehas na palaban si Shai at si Natasha. Knowing Shai, hindi siya papatalo kahit kanino she really hates losing. Si Natasha naman, she believes that no one can defy her. Okay, good luck kay Layner.

Nangalumbaba na lang ako habang nakatingin pa rin sa may ibaba. Nakita ko si Daphne na nakaupo sa isang gilid at kumakain na naman, hindi ko talaga alam paano niya napapanatili yung maganda niyang katawan. Si Paris at Jack naman ayun magka-akbay lang habang nakasandal si Paris sa may balikat ni Jack at masaya silang nagkukwentuhan. Hindi ko alam bakit ako napatingin sa isang gawi at nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makita ko si Pier na nakatingin kila Paris. 

Biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko. Binaba ko yung plastic bags na hawak ko at tumakbo ako pababa.

"Ella!"

 Hindi ko na pinansin yung pagtawag sakin ni Shai at mabilis akong pumunta sa kinaroroonan ni Pier pero hindi ko na siya makita. Nakasalubong ko rin si Daphne na may dala-dalang boxes ng Krispy Creme.

"Ash! Sayang di mo napanood yung magic show!" Masayang masaya niyang sabi.

"Ah, hehe. Next time na lang siguro, Daph." Sagot ko pero patuloy pa rin ako sa pagtingin sa paligid. Para akong nanigas sa kinatatayuan ko nang makita ko si Calyx. Iniling-iling ko ang ulo ko. Baka namamalik-mata na naman ako.

"Ash, are you okay?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Daph.Kumurap-kurap ako. 

"Ahh, oo naman. May iniisip lang ako."Lumakad na kami papunta sa kinaroroonan nila Paris. 

Kailangan kong makausap si Pier. Ngayon ko na lang siya ulit nakita. Baka alam niya kung ano ang tunay na nangyari kay Calyx. May kutob rin ako na pinuntahan ni Calyx ang daddy niya nung araw na 'yon.

They might know the truth.