20.

Chapter 20

Natasha's POV

"Someone is calling your phone, Miss Austort." 

I look at my cellphone which is vibrating right now, I saw Ash's number. 

"Hello?" I said.

[Natasha? Hello? Are you busy?]

Sumandal ako sa upuan ko at pinaglaruan ko yung straw ng frappe ko habang nakatingin ng bored kay Luke. I rolled my eyes when he winked at me. Such a flirt.

"Not really. Why?"

[Do you want to hang out with us? Here in my unit? Only the girls.]

I arched an eyebrow. What should I say? If I say yes, would I regret it? I'm not fond of spending my time with that. I mean, with girls party. I'm the kind of girl who loves to go to such places like bar where can I have fun all night long.

"Uhh... do I really need to come?" 

She paused for a minute. [If it is okay with you. Don't worry, we'll try our best to make this night fun. Haha.]

But then, I don't really want to go. What should I do?

"Ash, I'll just call you later, okay? I need to go! Bye!" Then I ended the call. White lies.

I glared at Luke when I saw him laughing his ass out. Hindi ko mapigilang mapairap nang makita ko siya kung paano tumawa na parang wala nang bukas.

"You know what? You look crazy." I said then rolls my eyes.

"Haha. Sorry. You look so cute whenever you try to sound so kind."

Once again, napairap naman ako. I sipped on my frappe then I stand up.

"Oh, where are you going?"

"Clayton's unit." 

"Whoa, really Natasha? What has gotten into you?"

I squinted my eyes. "Thanks for a certain someone who keeps on saying that I should be a fucking sweet babe starting today for me to win this effin game."

"Aww, you'll become sweet to Nathaniel? Wow, fucking wow Natasha. Let me see you become sweet to me first, baby." Then he holds my hand.

I smirked. "No need, Luke. I can be the sweetest if I want, watch me. I'll make him fall for me even more."

His face becomes serious. "Natasha, you know your chance in winning, right? Very little. I can bet my life with it, you will fall for that dude."

I laughed a little. "Oh boy, that will not happen. Stop saying that crap. I will never fall for him. Gotta go."

Then I walked away.

No way in hell that I will fall for him.

"Hi babe! " I used my sweetest voice. "Where are you? Are you busy? Can I hang out with you? I miss you so much." Ew, I wanna puke.

He chuckles. [I'm on my way going back there. Of course, babe. Same with me, I miss you too. So much.]

"Really? But it seems like you are so busy. Is it okay for me to hang out there?" Nagtatampo ako kunwari.

Fuck this. Fuck. This is so not me. Ew, kadiri. Yuck! 

I'm Natasha not Magdalene for petes sake! Damn it, I need to stay focus and stop being so maarte. This is for me to make sure that I will win my own game.

[Baby, why are you sweet all of a sudden? Aw, I want to fly right now and go there and hug you and kiss you until midnight.]

Fuck you, Clayton. I will never let you do that!