"We're going to see mommy in a couple of days."

___Adannaya

"Melanie I'm heading out for a minute do you want to come?" I yelled from the kitchen. After coming from Valentino's we went straight to Vladimir's house. We ordered take out then me and Melanie made our way back to my apartment. It felt good to actually step into my own home after almost two weeks.

"Where are you going?" She stood beside me with her arms crossed.

"Me and Spenser are going to the bar around the corner. I won't be out long." I slid on my jeans followed by my heels.

"Earlier didn't I hear Vladimir tell you not to be drinking?" She threw up her hands. "Correct me if I'm wrong."

"Melanie he is not my father. My father is not even in the US." I brushed my hair back into a loose ponytail.

"Fine, but only because your getting drinks I'm going." Melanie stepped out of my room. I shook my head and continued to get ready. I really didn't need to drink, but I just needed something to calm my nerves. I picked up my phone from my bed. I searched through my contacts for Spenser's name. I sent him a message. 

To: Spenser

I'll be there in about 30 minutes.

I sat my phone down and walked out my room. "Are you ready Stacks?" I entered into the living room.

"Yea kind of. Can I borrow a shirt?" She asked. I sighed and pointed towards my room. 

"There's not much in there, but yea. Most of my stuff is still at your house."

"Hey its better than wearing a t-shirt." She walked past me into my room.

I feel like I need a blunt right about now. I picked up my purse from off the coffee table. I waited for a good five minutes for her to finish."I'm going to leave your ass!" I yelled at Melanie. She came running into the living room putting on a pair of my heels. "What happened to borrowing a shirt?" I questioned.

"I did borrow a shirt then I found these heel at the bottom of the closet and took these too." She smiled and walked ahead of me. "Are you coming?"

"How are you going to rush me?" I walked out the door.

"Don't worry about it Adannaya King. You just get your ass out this door."

__

We pulled up to the bar around 11. Melanie and I arrived the same time Spenser did. He hugged us both before entering into the bar. "How's it going Adannaya? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever." He wrapped his arm over my shoulder.

"It does seem like that." We walked through a crowd to the bar. Melanie sat beside me on the stool and Spenser sat on the right. We ordered our drinks all taking a sip in unison.

"When are you coming back to finish your internship?" Spenser questioned.

"I should be back Tuesday no later. I have to see when I go back to class tomorrow." I took a sip of my drink.

"That project that your class left off on doesn't exist anymore."

"Why not?" I questioned. I really didn't want to be in a group with Valentino anyway. "I'm not complaining though I didn't want to work with my group anyway." I turned to the side and Melanie wasn't there.

"Is it because of Valentino? He told me that you didn't like him that much." Spenser chugged some of his beer.

"It's true." I faked a laugh and took a sip of my drink.

"And he told me about what happened. I'm sorry to hear." I waved it off.

"Don't make it sound worse than what it already is. She won't be gone for long though." I finished my drink and ordered another one. I really wasn't trying to talk about Lady missing. I'm already upset about it. I sighed thanking the bartender. My phone rang in my purse. I pulled it out and seen Melanie's name. Why would she call me when we are in the same building? All she has to do is come back to the bar. I answered.

"What are you calling me?"

"Don't worry about it just meet me outside the bar. Its important." She slightly yelled.

"If its not important I swear Melanie me and you are going to fight." I threatened.

"Just bring your ass." She hung up. I looked over at Spenser and sighed. He laughed showing his bright smile.

"Go see what she wants I'll wait." He laughed a hearty laugh. I stood up from the stool and made my way to the door. I swear this better be worth me walking all the way through this crowd.

_______