Magenta - Part 15

This chapter is dedicated to all the Lovelies who have been with me for the 90+ chapters that make up these two books so far.  Thank you for your support to get this far.  It's been a blast so far and a ride I don't want to get off of just yet.  So let's see what happens shall we Lovelies!  :) 

The gorgeous Anthony Deluca @anthonydelucv on Instagram and YouTube. Check him out ladies and gentlemen you will not regret it.

Tank and Jezebel stood at the door of the club.  Both looking totally intimidating in black leather with the Club's 'Magenta' Logo across the left breast of their jackets, the lettering showing up brightly against the jet black.  They exchanged a look that I recognised as that of familiarity before a small smile appeared on Tank's face and that small expression told everyone who cared to notice that the woman to his left was totally his.  Jezebel rolled her eyes, but quickly smiled back before turning her attention to the waiting crowd.  I nodded and took a step back to make sure the sign was lit up and everything was ready.  I took a deep breath and opened the doors, stepping inside the entry of our new venture and closing them again behind me.  It was almost go time.  The big moment was here.  The opening would go until 2am and then the Engagement Party would begin in the rear once the front doors were closed.  I couldn't wait to give Zass his ring.

Our Satyrs, Stacey, Gregory and Di were all at the bar ready to go.  There were trays of signature drinks as well as Champagne by the case full.  Justin and his team of Sirens had done us proud on the food too.  Everything was set out amuse style on white curved spoons with individual portions.  Bite sized delicacies were displayed under the brighter bar and entry lights so patrons could choose their favourite thing to nibble on while enjoying the atmosphere as well as the Nymph waitresses ready to take around more delicacies.  The choices seemed endless and they all looked mouth-watering.  Other more interesting delicacies were waiting to be carried out once the humans left. 

Indigo was at the DJ booth spinning a mix of her own making.  The EDM pulsing from the multitude of speakers somehow turned the dance floor into a bubble of pulsing colour, light and energy without overpowering the more private booths.  Casper and Ben had done spectacular work there.  I could hear myself think over the energy coming from that woman's magic fingers as they pressed a cross-fader and another track began.  Her head moved in time with the music and the Magenta coloured Swarovski crystal accents on her headphones flashed with each dip.  "She's worth every cent." Zass said with a smirk as he smiled at me from the sidelines before walking towards me.  I smiled back at him then took his hand in mine before sending the message out on my headset to all staff.  "Open Now."

The doors opened and the humans on our invitation list came spilling inside the room.  Zass and I took a moment to appreciate the stunned expressions on the human faces as they were entranced by the wonder of the Club, before he brushed his lips quickly over my knuckles and went to take his place in his office.  Cerberus, Dixie and Scarlet checked in via their headsets as they took up positions inside the human area while the mountain that was Cashmere puffed out his chest and stood at the huge iron door that divided the human areas from the Supernatural.  He had the list, if you weren't on it or you didn't live there, you weren't getting past him.  The Wyvern had been a total surprise when he'd arrived, but trust Avriel to bring the missing piece when he and Kirstie returned from Ireland to settle in California.  Surprisingly enough he and Gordy were cousins and had taken up bowling together on their off nights.  Go figure!

The one room that was going to be earning a lot more money for its occupant than our playrooms would for us was the tattoo parlour.  Clio was the person who had answered Scott's call for an artist and when we found out she was a Muse, we didn't need more than a quick look at her flash portfolio and a few photos before we hired her.  Her space was bright... crazy colourful with hanging displays of gorgeous tattoos and she was a master of them all.  Black and Grey work, realism, portraiture, tribal, illustrative, script, new school, biomechanical and watercolour.  Her gift was for picking the tattoo that you actually needed rather than the one you thought you wanted.  Every customer that walked into that booth was leaving ecstatically happy.  And she was a colourful as the art on her walls, her own tattoos were a combination of watercolour, black and grey and new school.  Her hair, makeup and clothing were eclectic, her beauty and personality reflected in her skin and art.