Magenta - Part 4

So PentatonixFangirl has been desperate for me to add Mick to the story. If you've watched Moonlight you will know where some of my inspirations for this series have come from. The clip is from the series and is where Joseph (The inspiration for my Misha) turns Mick back into a Vampire (after being cured of Vampirism) so he can save Beth. Enjoy the sexy male on male Vampire hotness! :)

Also, so that the chapter doesn't turn into a psychology lesson, the Freud Principle of the id, ego and superego are where I went for the theory behind the three personalities expressed by the lovely Alex.  For those going huh, the aspect that rules you the most, influences your personality the most, and becomes the age you tend to behave.  If you listen to the id, your behaviour is mostly child-like.  The Ego, you're the teenager/young adult, superego you're the grownup.  You can research more if you want!  In Alex's case this is going to be relevant.  Read on and find out why Lovely Readers!

"I'm one of Hades' descendants."

I put my body between Alex and Zass's, uncertain if that toothy grin was happy or sliding towards the darker end of the scale.  But I needn't have worried because then his face fell as the words started to pour from his mouth and his expression turned pleading.

"I've been a satellite revolving around Planet Zass for years, never on the inside, always just a small step from heaven.  I'm so freaking happy you've woken my latent abilities.  I don't know how powerful you've made me, but that isn't the part that excites me the most...  Now I'm a Supe I can work at Inferno!  Working at the Blood Bank was a small way I could be part of your world Zass.  But that's nothing compared to really being a part of the Community, to really living as a Supernatural being.  You don't know how much I've wanted to be truly part of your world instead of being mostly an observer." 

"You're excited that you're different?" I asked.  "You aren't angry that you're no longer human?" I asked slightly puzzled. 

"No way!  I can be part of your world now, even if I'm not human enough for your bed anymore." He said with a saddened expression.

"Not human enough?" I said with a slight chuckle.  "Have you really looked at these things?" I said indicating my wings, which were slowly shrinking until they folded back against my body into their dormant phase. 

Alex nodded then said, "Yes, but when Zass chooses a partner they're human.  I couldn't believe my luck when you offered to make me a third for the night that first time.  I certainly didn't expect anything to happen.  My father had told me I had Supernatural blood, at least a small amount.  Not enough to make me special, just enough that I'm really attractive to Nymphs.  The thing about my Dad and those years when you and he became friends, he became a diligent researcher into Supernatural Beings everything he could find.  He discovered our lineage was Supernatural, but not enough to matter in the short term.  When I grew older and started attracting more Nymphs he began to educate me about other Beings.  Amy continued my education when he passed.  She's kind of my personal tutor about everything Supernatural which is great for me because she just wants to kiss me a lot and I get a complete Supernatural education.  There are a few exceptions to that rule though and you two are an example.  I have no idea the extent of your power or what you two could accomplish!"

So that explained a few things, mostly his knowledge but also that annoying 'Supe' nick name that Zass detested and Amy used so frequently.

His gleeful expression had me thinking the guy was 5 years old at that particular point in time when I knew he definitely behaved older usually.  But Zass and I nodded and encouraged him to keep talking, it appeared he had hidden depths of knowledge and honestly we were still kind of lost.