Magenta - Part 10

Don't give me that look.  I know IRL this is completely out of the realm of possibility, but trust me the club needs her.  Plus story line things...  :)

Scott and I had little to remove, but the other two were far too dressed for my liking.  I wanted to find out if that delicious half-human was just as lean and muscled all over.  But I wasn't going to make demands of Justin, at least not yet.  I saw him reach out to touch Scott's wings and then pull his hand back as if he felt he had no right to touch.  Encouragement was needed, so I stopped in front of the bed and let Justin take in the room that Scott and I shared as well as my Fiancée's gorgeously muscled back and his marvellous appendages.  While Justin's eyes widened as he took in the enormous bed, I stood Scott in front of me and made sure Justin was behind him, watching me as I smoothed my hands up Scott's back, running them up either side of his spine until they reached his wings.  I dug my fingers around his shoulder joints and then tugged on the tops of his wing covers.  Scott moaned at the firm touch to the strongest part of his wings and his head fell back on his neck, exposing the gorgeous column of pale skin at his throat.  For my eyes only. 

"Mmmm." I murmured, licking my lips at the bounty in front of me.  Alex mirrored my smile behind Scott's back, his arm across Justin's chest as the semi-stranger's hands clenched at the sight of the two of us.  Oh, yes I could definitely see myself getting down to business with him!  My fingers ached with the need to run them through that rough looking mane of curls and to discover what was under his clothes.  Later.

I knew I could take another drink from his vein, Scott didn't have any problems keeping me satisfied from that point of view now.  I didn't really need to keep cold stores of blood on hand anymore, but sometimes it was nice to have a change of blood group.  That didn't stop me from wanting to just devour that amazing throat.  I looked at Justin from under my lashes as I kissed Scott's neck, then observed him as he watched me begin to mark Scott's throat.  Scott shuddered under my mouth and he gripped my hips tighter as I gave him the pleasure he craved.  I gripped his hips tightly and I used the Glory box at the foot of the bed as a step to extend my reach higher up his neck to his ear.  Justin took a small involuntary step forwards before Alex took his hand and pulled him back to sit with him on the loveseat where they could watch the show.

Scott moaned when I got to his earlobe and sucked it.  His eyes were closed and his body thrummed under my touch.  He was vibrating with the need to consummate our union again, and to be honest I was desperate to be filled up by my Unicorn again.  Even though I knew I shouldn't be feeling any such thing, the small spikes of jealousy that had made my stomach clench with anger and the tendons in my neck tighten with the force of keeping my jaw clenched, when Scott and I had been interacting with all of the new men appearing... those feelings were making me crave my Scott all the more.  I wanted to mark him as mine and have the marks be visibly permanent forever.  A ring didn't seem quite enough in that moment. 

The bruises I was bestowing upon the smooth skin under my mouth faded almost as soon as I made them and the satisfaction of claiming him as my own disappeared as fast as they did.  I wanted to take him and make him mine in all ways possible and in that particular moment I was thankful that Alex had chosen to take himself and my other competition in the room safely out of the way so I could have Scott to myself.  First time round at least.

I glanced at our audience for a second before returning to kiss my way back down Scott's flesh, lower to the small nubs on his chest that deserved my lavish and undivided attention.  In that moment, Alex flashed me a quick grin and made an 'I'm keeping my hands off' gesture, like he knew exactly what I was thinking.  Maybe he did, I guess he could possibly sense/smell? the invisible hackles that had arisen since we'd been forced to be celibate, and I found us being inundated with all these tall, gorgeous men.  Scott hadn't done anything I hadn't asked of him, our claim on each other was neither fading nor was I concerned that he wouldn't be faithful.  I was just... desperate for him.