Lynx - Part 9

Drawing by AngelBlue/Art on Etsy.

So... yep per your requests*****

***********

Zass made sure that he was decently covered this time, as a Bellhop was brought along to assist us transfer into our new room. Brett continuously shot him sideways glances as if wanting another peek at that enticing sight he'd seen earlier. And when Zass caught him looking he smirked. I knew exactly what that smirk did to the libido and hid a smile behind my hand. The guy was obviously straight, but Zass was making him re-evaluate everything in his head. I knew this because I could hear his thoughts from the other side of the room, without even concentrating. When the bellhop finished putting our cases in the bedroom, Zass tipped him and then shut the door before turning to face a startled Brett who had thought to leave with the other guy.

"So Brett," Zass said softly, reaching out and running a finger down the front of his uniform. "Would you like to see more or are you completely, totally, absolutely, not putting your dick anywhere near my ass, straight?" With each word the poor guy spluttered and when Zass said the D word, he closed his eyes and cringed as if Zass was about to take him right there in front of me.

I started laughing, Zass shot me a quick grin, loving the ease with which I was falling back into regular relationship patterns and then shoved a large bill down the terrified Doorman's front pants pocket. The poor man's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. He patted Brett's cheek before opening the door behind him and showing the guy out. He farewelled the fleeing man by saying loudly "Sorry you aren't my type Lover, I like boys who know how to deep throat."

I doubled over with laughter and fell back over the couch I had backed into. At my startled yelp as I fell, Zass flashed over with laughter in his own eyes and he bent down and kissed me lightly on the lips, the feeling slightly odd as I stared up at his chin and throat. Mmmm throat, I licked his Adam's Apple and then watched it bob as he swallowed, before his eyes filled mine, sparkling and then I found myself flying through the air and landing on the new bed.

I bounced a couple of times as the springs took my weight and I found myself pinned to the bed underneath a very aroused Vampire. Zass went from 0 to 100mph, ripping the belt open and then the robe from my shoulders. His fang was peeking and his eyes were ice blue, the expression on his face just made my lower body clench with desire and I knew my own eyes had just changed colour too. I felt Zass's cool fingers reach around my back, to hold me in his arms. I rubbed my face against the skin of his chest and I reached my hands back to cup his ass as he lay me back and then sat on top of me. I knew that having him be the one on top would change the perspective, and I knew he was trying not to let me remember what had happened in the other room, but as I ran my hands up and down his back, I realized I was searching for non-existent injuries. I guess he did too, because he whispered "Scotty." In my ear and then kissed me senseless.

When I was no longer thinking, his lips teased mine, then he licked my nose and rubbed mine with his. I crinkled mine in mock disgust, but still let out the giggle he was waiting to hear. Then he held me down and went for that spot under my ear. All my hesitation melted away as his tongue swirled around that sensitive skin and then he started to suck. My eyes rolled back in my head at the sensation and I let him take the lead. Zass was wonderfully aggressive when he was on top, but he was doing that thing again where he was treating me gently and this time I wanted that sweetness. I knew I could take the punishment if he wanted to get more forceful, but when he took it slow, the anticipation of release was almost as good as the release itself. And I wanted to be romanced. I thought for a second that I should be the one doing the seducing, but then I lost myself in the feeling of Zass's mouth on my neck and pulled him closer in anticipation of those fangs giving both of us what we needed.

Dark LoverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara