Lynx - Part 2

Woah... bet you didn't see that coming.

Case 4 - "Snake Venom"

I heard rather than saw feet running towards me and then was extremely happy when a large, happy, human sized form launched himself into my arms. He wrapped his legs around my waist and smiled down at my face before pressing his lips to mine.

"Mmmmm." I murmured against his lips, very happy to have him in my arms. When we broke apart so he could breathe, I smiled back and said, "Welcome home Scotty, I missed you."

He grinned and his whole face lit up before he assured me he had missed me also. "I missed our bed too!" He said laughing as he slid down my front, before leaning in for another kiss. I couldn't resist those gorgeous lips and let his tongue tangle with mine, when he flicked it against the opening he wanted access to. From there, things got heated, quite quickly, and I started to undo the buttons of his shirt, but he stopped my hands with one of his own, and said "I'm all sweaty from the road. Avi and I stopped for a surf on the way back and I haven't had a shower yet. And I have so much to tell you! I can't believe how fun flying is and we have to practice together before we can really go for one, and..."

"Oh, Zass," He smirked at my crestfallen expression, then his face turned apprehensive before he shook it off and he smiled again.

"What is it Love?" I asked.

"OK, Zass." He began. "I've been gone a week, and I know for you that's a really short time, but for me it was more like a month. Avi showed me so much about flight, thermals, thrust and lift and... I won't bore you with all the details, but flying is amazing. I want to take you up so badly, just so you can feel how amazing it is. But there were some other things that changed while I was away and I don't want to freak you out, but I'm not the same as when I left."

"We knew things might change." I assured him, trusting that whatever he had to tell me I could handle. "Whatever it is you can show me anything." I said nodding. I reached out and took his hand, and watched the smile on his face grow at my assurances.

"OK, come to the bathroom." He demanded and dragged me towards the door.

"Woah." I said as I felt his strength pull me along. Then I concentrated on the arm that was pulling me along and did a double take, ropey muscle and tendons popped out along the forearm and I thought I might have some idea about what he was going to show me. But I was about to get a surprise let me tell you.

When we got into the bathroom and he had turned the lights on. He turned and faced me. "What do you see when you look at me Zass?"

"I see my Scott." I told him. "You're the man I love and want to spend the rest of my nights with. Do you expect me to say anything else?"

'No," He said smiling. "Just needed the reassurance before I do this." He undid the rest of the buttons on his shirt and took it off, throwing it in the hamper. The he stood with arms slightly outstretched to his sides as I looked at his bare chest.

It wasn't just his forearms that were more pronounced. His chest was more solid. His pecs while always looking good, were more defined. There was more definition in the 6 pack he was sporting and his v-lines disappeared down past his hips to a flat stomach. While everything I was seeing turned me on immediately, I knew this wasn't the real thing that Scott wanted to show me. But Wow!

"It's like you've packed on a bunch of muscle and years of weight training in a week. How?" I asked.

"I woke up like this." He said, "But that's not the craziest thing." He warned and turned around. "They just appeared."