Magenta - Part 9

Justin spoke softly, "If I admit I've never actually thought about it before...  Does that mean I'm prudish or just boring?  Honestly until meeting you tonight I would have said 100% straight.  But sitting here looking at the three of you, I guess... I find myself thinking about what it could be like to be with you." He looked at the three of us spread out before him like a Roman Orgy Menu and swallowed.  Then, "Honestly," he continued.  "Ever since you, showed me your fangs Zass, I've kind of been wondering what you biting me would feel like." He admitted.  "I guess, if it felt good, I might want more than just your mouth on me."  He broke off hesitantly.

Scott smiled and said, "That's exactly how I was when I first saw Zass.  You'll get used to feeling like you're in the presence of an angel soon enough."

I smirked at Justin's half lost and half turned on expression as Alex dragged him off towards the kitchen and out of our way.  I called after them, "I'm no angel.  I could be your naughty little devil though!" with an amused tone, but then turned it down a notch when I saw Iris's solemn expression as she seated herself back on the floor in front of and to one side of the sofa Scott sat on.  "Do we sit down there with you too?" I asked her.  But she merely shook her head and closed her eyes.

I looked over her head at Scott and he shrugged then looked thoughtfully after Justin and Alex who were in the kitchen examining what was in the refrigerator.  Or rather Alex was examining Justin's ass while he examined what was in the refrigerator.  I frowned, my fangs budded again, but not because I was hungry.  No, just a severe case of good old-fashioned jealousy.  But then I thought to myself, why was my flirting any different than what Scott was doing?  We had both agreed to open ourselves to others in the relationship.  I guess I just considered Scott to be 100% mine.  And he was in the 'taken' or 'not sharing' column, even if I wanted to share myself with others.  And they would damn well be grateful to receive any attention I deemed them worthy of receiving...

Shit I was at it again.  Thinking about Scott as someone already conquered and not fresh and new.  But the thing was he was so amazingly fresh and new.  It was like this switch in my head that I was having trouble throwing back to taken, instead of available.  For me and for Scott.  Was that what it would be like if we consummated our union in marriage?  Would that switch forever be stuck for me... on taken?  Scott said he would be open, I guess him being this open was bothering me.  Although I'll admit the thought of having not one or two but three tall, gorgeous men in my bed was more than intriguing, thinking about just the two of them together was definitely making my blood rise. 

"What are you thinking about Master of Vampires?" Came the sudden question, interrupting my thoughts.

"Why?" I asked.

"Your power spiked just then.  Not like it feels like when you appear to be aroused, but some other emotion.  I believe, the strength of your ability and that of your mate to change others may depend on your emotional state as well as your level of arousal." She looked at me with a stern expression.  "You may need to shield your emotions from the outside world as well as your power."

"How?" I asked.

"I do not understand exactly how your energies mix and flow from you.  I will need to observe you interacting with each other to determine the best possible method of shielding.  That may include additions to the room in which you will be performing your nightly rituals, or may just require some additional training for the both of you.  I will be able to advise you when I feel it." She nodded and waved a hand at us to proceed.

Scott looked at her then at me and then back at her and asked, "Right now?  Here in front of you and them?" He nodded in the direction of the kitchen with his blue eyes wide and heat rising in his cheeks.