Lynx - Part 8

Bad shit still continuing Lovelies. ***** But it does get better... smuttier... something. :)

****************

His exultant shout in my head demanded more. I struck him so hard the second time, I felt his cheekbone snap. Blood welled up as the skin split over the damaged bone and I swallowed hard against the bile that tried to rise up in my throat. The skin of his back was still angry, cuts were slowly closing, but everything looked ragged and painful. His healing reflex had slowed down and I thought he was close to the point where the damage might be enough. But he still said "More, come on Blondie, more."

I picked up the whip again and changed sides of the bed so I concentrated the damage on the other side. I heard him scream in my head and I stopped, pushing his hair to the side so I could see his face. "God, yes Blon..." He said in his head as he panted around the ball. I heard him clearly say, "Fuck me, do it."

"Fangs Zass" I said. He retracted them, so I could remove the gag. It was practically bitten in half.

"Flip you over or leave you how you are?" I asked.

"Save your concern for another time Blondie." He said slowly as he moistened his mouth. "Just do it."

I stripped off my pants and briefs before I grabbed the lube, I knew he wasn't going to accept gentleness, but I needed it to get in that tight ass. I also had another drink, this was going to be the part I was going to hate myself for the most. I was almost glad I didn't have an erection, although fucking him was going to be a problem without one.

"Just, fucking, do..."

I leaned forwards and pulled his head back as I climbed on top of his thighs. "Shut up." I said and smacked his ass.

He groaned in acquiescence and I grabbed his hips roughly then started to spank him. I stroked myself trying to get hard. The physical side of things had left me feeling hollow and I wasn't in a head space where I could just get it up and ram into him. He must have realized what my problem was because he began to talk dirty.

That tone in his voice, the one he used when he was smirking, telling me what he wanted me to do to him, describing how good my cock felt inside of him and how he wanted me right now, all began to get me going. Playing with that ass I knew so intimately, rubbing against him and feeling him rubbing back against me finally got me to the point I could oblige him and I grabbed him again.

"Up." I demanded.

"Yesssssss." He said and got up on his knees, holding onto the steel headboard of the bed, the cuffs striking the metal. The sound of metal striking metal was a mournful backdrop to the sight of the back of his head.

I slicked myself up and pulled him towards me before shoving right in as fast as I could go.

"Aaahhhhhhh." He shouted, "Yes, damn it Blondie, harder."

"You want harder? OK." I shouted back and I didn't hold back, bottoming out with every thrust, pounding away, holding nothing back.

He started shouting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Really loudly.

I lifted him higher and started hitting his spot each time as I kept going, listening to him cry out, and the sound of our skin slapping together as I gritted my teeth together and fucked him harder.

It was then that something started to happen, I could feel the muscles in my arms that were straining against him get thicker. I could tell I was stronger than I had been just seconds before, and Zass must have got a boost too because he snapped the cuffs, dropping down for a second before reaching up and gripping the headboard with clawed hands, the tendons on his arms popping out against his skin as he yelled. "That's it fuck, almost... Bl..." And he pushed back against me harder.