Magenta - Part 7

I locked the door behind us and pocketed the key.  I turned to see Scott standing with his head cocked to the side as if he was listening to something.  Before I could say his name, my phone chirped and I took it out to slide my finger across the screen.  I saw Iris had left a message while we were inside the building.  Hmmm...  If the building was a cell phone dead zone that could be an interesting bit of information to exploit. 

I cued up my voicemail and listened to the message.

"Is this Mit... The Vampire Zass?  Hello?  I didn't hear that...I beg your pardon Alli...?  What...What must I say?  ...Zass...I have awaited your messenger, Master of Vampires of Los Angeles.  You and your mate Scott must provide me with a carriage to your dwelling for me to attend and train you as I have been requested.  (Voice in the background:  'Just call an Uber! Join the modern age why don't you girl!').  Pardon, what is thing called an Uber?  Alli please come here and explain what I am supposed to say.  This is very confusing.  Is this telephone machine actually bringing my voice to the one called Zass?  Will he be expecting my visitation to his dwelling?  (Yeah Girl, it's not like they're getting less horny while you're making them wait!)  Oh... What does that mean Alli?  Alli, Mistress of Sirens, please explain?  ...I will be commencing my journey to your dwelling shortly, Vampire Zass... How do I terminate the message?  This is the end... Vampire Zass... The end...  Is that all?  Alli?  (Beep, beep, beep... click.)"

"I don't think Iris really understands technology." I said, my voice brimming with mirth.  At Scott's questioning look, I cracked up laughing and then replayed the message for Scott to listen to. 

He laughed so hard tears appeared in the corners of his gorgeous blue eyes.  I desperately wanted to kiss them away, which led to me desperately wanting to kiss him... so what's new?

"Home James!" I said loudly and Scott laughed again before opening my door for me and then quickly rushing around to the other side of the car and hopping into the Aston Martin.  I got in beside him and had to force myself not to play with his leg as he drove.  My fingers curled up against my own thighs, my fingernails digging into the softer skin of my palms, making me grit my teeth.  But it was failing to distract me from my ever growing need to rip Scott's clothes to shreds, to expose all that yummy goodness underneath.  I eyed his knee, my eyes travelled up from that point, past his muscular thigh that was encased in black denim, to the prize, the raised mound in the centre of his groin that strained ever so slightly against the dark fabric which held him tightly in place.  I took a deep breath then my eyes quickly flew to his face when I heard him chuckle softly. 

"You're so desperate for me aren't you?" Scott said with a highly amused tone in his voice. 

"You have no idea Scotty." I admitted, my obvious desire for him rising as my left fang descended.  I looked at him as I slid my tongue between my teeth and moistened my lips, then ran it down my extended canine to the point, smiling a little as his attention wavered from the road and his tongue swiped his own lips in response to my overtly sexual action.  He groaned and cracked his neck on one side then the other, then slipped his hand from the wheel to caress the side of my face.  "Iris better be there when we get home Zass.  I don't know how much more of this forced celibacy I can take."

"I agree 1000% Scotty." I said nodding.  I desperately needed a warm cup of B+, failing that I was going to attack Scott's neck and that would lead to other things that we really couldn't afford.  Not if Alex was any indication of what might happen when we were together.  It was strange though, I seemed to be more... how to word this particular predicament... antsy?  Frustrated?  Scott just seemed to be really distracted lately, even with the presence of Alex in the Penthouse last night, I was the one having to pull myself up short and not attack that cute puppy, um... man.  Scott didn't seem to be having the same level of angst over us being unable to consummate our relationship for the last few days.  Was it me?  Were his affections now centred elsewhere?  Should I rethink my insistence on Alex being a part of our bedroom play?