Zass - Part 12

So it's coming down to the last few chapters of this case. Will Zass and Scott be reunited? Maybe... you'll have to wait and see. Read on Lovelies!

It seemed like the room was crowded for a second, but that might have been my imagination.  I had the weirdest feeling that my real Father and Zass's were watching us.  I shook my head in dismissal and concentrated on the man I was leaning over.

Mika stared up at me wide-eyed and unsure, looking every bit like Zass except for the black eyes.  "I thought he was gone." Mika said, and then he said plaintively, "Why aren't you gone?"

"You can't get rid of me that easily." Zass answered.

I heard Zass and obviously so did Mika, but it was strange because that third voice didn't have a physical form.  I was glad it wasn't like some possession movie where the person spoke both voices, because that would have freaked me out completely.  Mika and I just heard Zass speaking to both of us.

"Hi Love." I said, smiling softly at Mika's startled face as we both heard Zass together.

"Hello Scotty." Zass replied.

"Why couldn't you have just stayed locked in your little bubble?  What is it about this tall, blonde hot as anything... whatever he is, that gets you going?" Mika asked that other personality. 

"What is it about him that gets you going?" Zass asked Mika.

"Well OK, I'll give you tall, sexy and totally built." Mika said.  "Especially now he's one of us and can take a lot more punishment.  But what makes him the one?  The one you'll give up everyone else for?  The one you'll stay true to?"  Mika honestly looked puzzled.  "You'd give up all the other flavours and stick to vanilla.  Why?"

"Because he's not straight vanilla.  Are you Scott?" Zass answered.

I considered my response carefully, before speaking. 

"In the past, I was pretty sure I was never going to have sex at all, let alone everything I've experienced with you.  Since we met I've enjoyed more things than I ever imagined myself participating in, let alone straight... well vanilla sex. You brought me with just a feather and those fangs I adore.  I've had sex with more than one person at a time.  We've been intimate in different locations, used toys, restraints and blindfolds, been gentle, rough and everything in between.  I'm also sure there are so many things we haven't tried yet, that I wouldn't be able to count them.  I definitely want to explore more of those things with you Zass.  Because even though I've discovered a lot in the short time we've been together, I know we haven't found the one thing that just makes me come completely undone yet."  Mika's eyes dilated as I continued.  "The thing about my answer to that question that makes it interesting for Zass I guess, is that I'm willing, even eager to discover them.  We haven't found my limits yet and even more so now that I'm harder to hurt physically, I guess we have even more to explore.  So no, I don't suppose I'm straight anything, let alone vanilla." I said with a side smile. 

With every word, my tone became softer, more seductive and I could tell I was having an impact on the Vampire I was straddling, because Mika's eyes became more agitated, so did his fingers which clenched and released against the cover of the bed.  When I said the word 'undone' in a low, sultry tone, I felt his fingers weren't the only things stirring.  My side smile turned into a smirk that had Mika frowning at his own reaction to me. 

"OK, so you can talk dirty and he obviously likes having sex with you.  But for forever?  No fresh meat?  I mean you're cute, you have nice eyes and you're supple and strong...mmmm.  You have a nicely rounded ass, great shoulders..." He kept looking at me and assessing me and I let him.  Because if he was thinking that way about me, maybe he'd see things he wanted not just what Zass wanted.  I needed him to want to remain in Zass, in order for them to become whole.  I needed him to want me just as much as Zass did.  "The physical isn't the problem though is it?"  Mika stated.  "It's your reaction to what I need."