Magenta - Part 12

Only three chapters to go until the end of Book 2 Lovelies.  Bonus anyone?

Watching Zass and Justin I was totally transfixed.  And it wasn't just me that was getting distracted.  Alex was absorbed too and the eagerness and passion that I'd come to expect from him seemed to be lost in the men in front of us.  If Zass could have purred at that particular point in time I swear he would have. 

"Ohhhhh." Justin murmured when Zass picked up the pace and took him in further than before.

The sounds coming from Justin's throat were close enough to an actual purr that I had no trouble remembering he was now part lion.  His tawny hair shone in the light from the lamp by the bed, his muscles moved under his skin, flexing and straining as Zass brought him to full readiness and began to take him over the edge.  I watched the sweat on his skin begin to make it gleam, the half-closed eyelashes hood his beautiful green eyes which I couldn't stop staring at, waiting for him to reveal them in ecstasy...

Wait a minute. 

I shook my head and looked over my shoulder at Alex who was totally enthralled and no longer using me for anything other than a prop to lean on.  What the hell?  I slid off the bed and this brought absolutely no acknowledgement from the others whatsoever.  What was going on?  I went out into the lounge, grabbing a robe as I went and found Iris and Indigo on the sofabed, asleep in front of Tyra Banks telling some guy to get over himself.  I grabbed Zass's phone and rang Alli.  I knew Zass trusted her and I needed answers before I went back in that room.

"Hello?" She said when she picked up.

"Alli?" I asked.

"Yes Doll, who's this?  You're not Zass." She replied.

"It's Scott.  Do you know who I am?"

"Oh, Mr Tall Blonde and Spectacular I've been hearing all about I presume!" I could hear the feminine smile all the way down the phone line.  If that were even such a thing anymore.

I half chuckled before I got on with it.  "Alli, Iris called you Mistress of Sirens.  Does that mean you're actually a Siren and know about them or is it more of an affectionate title?"

"No, Doll.  I'm a real Siren.  What's got your panties in a bunch?  You can tell me Sweetie."  She waited as I formulated my reply.

I swallowed.  Admitting to another Supernatural creature what Zass and I had done seemed incautious to say the least.  But if she could tell me what was happening I was going to have to trust her.

"Zass and I... we kind of made another Supernatural being.  He's a siren according to Iris, well half at least.  Could he capture our thoughts or make it so we forget everything else around us and just want to make him, um... happy?" I asked as my voice rose on the last word.

"Child, are you telling me that you and Zass brought someone into their power, that he's a siren and you're feeling called, to um... satisfy him?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's about the size of it."

"Get him away from Zass now." She said urgently.  "I don't know how powerful he is, but if he can cloud Zass's mind or call you both to satisfy him, he sounds strong.  Not that I would imagine you wouldn't make strong Supernatural Beings, but I don't like the fact that he's calling you both with no training.  If he's as strong as that first time out, his call could be incredibly strong." 

You've heard of this before?" I asked almost relieved.

"Not for hundreds of your years Blondie.  But that's a conversation for another time."