Magenta - Part 5

Not exactly what I pictured Scott wearing but you get the idea! Besides, mancandy! XD

"Of course if you put the bar over on this side of the room, you'll have plenty of space here for the dance floor and poles that you want." Tara said, indicating the centre of the room that evening, when we were in the warehouse Scott and I had just signed papers on.

I nodded and turned to Scott.  "Do you think we'll have enough room for some more booths if we add extra stalls in the bathroom?"

"I can see it.  We want eight at least right?" He nodded.  One thing about Scott, he was really great at visualizing things.  "What do you think Ben?" He asked the contractor.

Misha's contractor brought up the rear, using his laser tracker to take measurements of the space.  Ben looked at the list of notes that he was working with from our last meeting.  "You could probably do eight.  They'd be very intimate though.  You definitely want a gender inclusive bathroom?"  When we nodded, he made some more notes then went on to ask, "You're looking at a 500 square feet space for your amphitheatre towards the rear?  You can definitely have the square footage for the inclusive bathroom if you utilise that other wall for the bar.  I just need to see the whole space and upper levels to calculate the size of the other amenities and apartments you can install." He added.  "Oh, and if you're thinking of incorporating metallics, I have a sweet deal on stainless steel wall panels.  Perfect for easy cleaning in wet areas, plus I can get them coloured whatever shade you want, textured too.  "

We both looked at Tara and she nodded.  "You definitely want easy to clean in the heavily trafficked areas.  Bathrooms, bar, staff areas.  I'd also look into hard wearing flooring that's easy to clean.  Especially for things like red wine and blood."

I slid her a look as if to say, 'What do you know?'

She responded to that look with, "After all, I'm sure you'll get the odd fight and bloody nose right?  It is a club after all.  Even with a security presence, these things happen when you mix hormones and alcohol!" 

Riiiiiight.................  I knew we'd be cleaning up a lot more exotic things than red wine and blood, but Misha had already put me in contact with his cleaning company and they'd taken on the additional contract immediately. 

The bar, bathroom, staff amenities and storage areas all were easy to plan out.  We all went up to the next level and Tara and Ben started gesticulating wildly upon examining the space, figuring out how many apartments could be installed and what the rest could be used for. 

"Don't forget the themed rooms need full bathrooms too." I reminded them.  "Plus the Master Suite needs a triple shower, and a spa bath large enough to accommodate... shall we say 5 comfortably.  Scotty's got long legs and I'm not going to be a sardine." I demanded.  "Also speaking of security, I'm having some pretty sophisticated systems installed.  Misha's joining us shortly with his expert.  Ben you'll stick around for that meeting?"  

"That's not going to be a problem." He assured us. 

Tara nodded and said positively, "I was thinking we'd have a lot of wasted space, but with the storage areas you're going to need, laundry, vehicles, security features etc.  You're basically looking at everything a small hotel requires and honestly you wouldn't want a more modest space, especially since it sounds like you're going all out on the creature comforts." Tara said smiling with approval.  "The colours Scott mentioned, the textures you're looking for and the different themed rooms all sound amazing.  I can definitely put together samples that take most of your needs into account.  We can work out the finer details when I have some things for you to look at.  It will be a real challenge to match up the rooms so that they have their own character and are still part of the club vibe.  Especially the heaven room.  But I'm confident I'll exceed your expectations!"