Magenta - Part 11

"Indigo... I've heard that name before." Zass said as we stared at the girl standing calmly at the foot of the bed. "You're related to Alli, aren't you?"

The girl nodded and then opened her mouth to speak again.

Suddenly the door behind her opened again forcibly and Iris stood there, her hair in disarray, her usually calm face a riot of emotion and anger. Her dander was most definitely up. Her claws dug into the carpet, her arms were raised and the fists on the end of them were clenched tightly.

"How dare you enter this dwelling without an invitation." She bellowed with a definite roar biting through last word as she snapped her jaw shut, both sets of upper and lower canines snapping together with a loud chomp.

"I was invited." Indigo stated without so much as blinking an eye. "I'm sorry I used force to join these delicious creatures, but I'm not sorry I'm here in this room. Do you get to join the Roman orgy of fun on that bed too, or are you left to your heated imagination in the other room?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

Iris immediately made a face and stood back a step, eyeing the girl who stood with one hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

"Ladies," Zass said loudly breaking up the tension. "No one's having any more fun until some questions are answered. Indigo, what's your relationship with Alli?" He asked with a furrowed brow.

Suddenly Indigo looked abashed and said, "Aunt Alli's here in LA?"

"Aunt?" The rest of the men on the bed all yelled before I dove for the robes on the chair next to the bed and flung them at everyone. No way was I doing anything to get Alli's dander up. That woman was scary. In a 'she knows what to do with a whip' kind of way. Being Mistress of Sirens was a taxing job. They were worse than Succubi. Their call wasn't immediately fatal, but they rarely let go of humans until they had used them up and spat them out, especially the females. Male sirens were more like Casanova, spreading their love for all to enjoy. What was it with all the Supes Zass and I were calling being really... sexy?

"You're Alli's niece?" Zass asked. "How long have you managed to stay unnoticed in LA?"

"Not long." She said with a grimace. "Mum and Aunt Alli had a bit of a falling out before she moved to New York. She's still there but I was feeling stifled. I decided to have a road trip which turned into finding myself and what I wanted to do in the human world. Haven't really discovered what that is yet, the only thing I know how to do really well and enjoy, is to play music... well spin anyway."

"You're a DJ?" Alex asked while Justin and I surreptitiously pulled the robes on. Alex and Zass obviously had no problem whatsoever with nudity. My feelings about being nude in front of a female were more ambivalent but I was guessing Justin was just embarrassed by the whole situation. Plus the words 'Roman orgy'. I didn't know about the other three, but I was definitely eager for that to happen. Not with this girl in the room though. Zass might not have a problem with females, after all he'd had partners of both sexes before. I on the other hand was definitely not going there. Especially with Alli's niece. That woman would rip me a new one if I so much as laid a finger on her. I might be the closest thing to immortal there was, could heal any wound and was psychic, but I wasn't stupid enough to seek her wrath. I knew that from meeting her only once.

At Indigo's nod Zass and I exchanged glances. Here was another person to meet the needs we had for the club. And we just happened to 'call' her. Alli's wrath aside, I could tell Indigo was exactly what the Doctor ordered no matter if her Aunt wanted her to be part of our plans or not. I nodded at Zass with a smile. "Want a job?" Zass asked her, then pursed his lips as we waited a response.