Not Actual Chapter ;)

Hey Shanks,

So now that I've let this stew for awhile how did you like the story?  Looking back personally I could have done SOOOO much better.  Some parts didn't turn out like how I wanted them to AT ALL but that is a part of writing and life so oh well.  

Now that The Scorch Trials has come out in theaters I can tell you if I will be writing a "sequel" or not.  The answer is....I'm still not sure!  I have only seen it once and most of it my inner book reader was just screaming at all the things that were wrong and such.  I understand they had to take some major creative writing/distance to make things possible but still!  However while I was watching and rage-ing internally I saw a few parts (very few) where I could write my character Kai in.  Now those parts weren't really major or very detailed but they were there.  I feel like I need to see the movie a second time to fully determine if a "sequel" will come out.  With that said if you have any strong or compelling arguments as to why I should write a sequel I am open to your voice(s); ideas for the story as well I may be open to!

Okay so I left a few little hints at something, or someone ;), in the last few chapters.  I want to see if any of you get it right ;).  There is a character that kind of "poofs into existence" around Kai.  Now it is not a new character of mine or character of mine at all!  Leave a comment on who this magical "poofing" character is and why they "poofed into existence".

Remember, WCKD is good ;)