A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes

Start from the beginning

"Oh child, don't cry."The lady says

In shock, (Y/N) jumped away from the lady that magically appeared on the bench in front of her.

"W-who are you?"(Y/N) asked
"Why dear, I'm your Fairy godmother! And I've come to help you, my dear."
"Help me...?"(Y/N) asked in confusion

But Fairy godmother was looking around for something.

"Hmmm dear, do you have any vegetables that I can use? Like a squash for example?"Fairy godmother asked
"O-oh um..we have Pumpkins."(Y/N) says
"Hmmm that might have to do."

(Y/N) dragged the pumpkin over to Fairy godmother. Fairy godmother got out her wand & said-

"Bibbidi bobbidi Boo!"

The pumpkin sprang to life & slowly turned into a Golden & White carrige. It was simply enchanting. (Y/N) had never seen such a carrige!

"You're going to need a coachman & horse also...ah! Here we are! Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!"

(Y/N)'s animal friends had grew, and they turned into horse! While one became a coachman. (Y/N) couldn't believe that all of this was happening. But as (Y/N) looked down at her now ruined dress, she knew that she couldn't go to a ball looking like this!

"F-fairy godmother..I um-"
"What is the matter dear-Oh you simply cannot go to a ball in this! You're going to need a new dress!"

Fair godmother stepped back a little bit & began to wave her wand.

"Bibbidi bobbidi boo!"

Sparkles shot out of the wand & came flying at (Y/N). The sparkles spun around (Y/N) as they changed her (F/C) rags, into an even better (Y/N) dress. It was a proper ball gown that reached down to the floor. Her delicate hands were covered by (F/C) elbow long gloves. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair was styled perfectly into a elegant messy bun. But to (Y/N), she absolutely loved her slippers. The slippers that she wore were made out of (Y/N) glass, and they just looked absolutely stunning on (Y/N)

"Oh Fairy godmother I look....I look-"
"You look absolutely lovely, dear. Now you better get a move on! Don't want to be late to the ball!"Fairy godmother says

With one last hug, (Y/N) boarded the Gold & white pumpkin carriage & shut the door behind her.

"And one more thing before you leave dear!"Fairy godmother says
"Yes Fairy godmother?"
"The spell doesn't last forever! This spell will break at the stroke of midnight! Remember that!"
(Y/N) nods."Thank you for everything!"

(Y/N) was driven off to the castle, and Fairy godmother disappeared into a heap of sparkles.

Ace pov.   (<------Finally!)
I watched with a hidden boredom as more young ladies came up to my throne & bowed down to me. This ball was thrown in my honor, it was Father's idea because I was at the age to finally marry. But I just cannot find the perfect maiden! These ladies are nice but.....they just don't seem right for me.

Next to me, my brother Sabo sighed."Come on Ace you've got to choose!"He whispers
"I know that-"
"I know that you know this, but you've got to choose soon! These ladies cannot wait forever, and Father is growing old by the minute!"My younger brother, Luffy whispers
I sighed."I'm taking a break."
"Ace-"

I stood up from the throne & walked off outside to the balcony.

But as soon as I walked outside, I saw a womanly figure. From the distance she looked eye catchingly beautiful. My feet ended up having a mind of its own & started to walk towards the woman. She wore a (F/C) dress, (F/C) elbow gloves and....(F/C) glass slippers?