Everyone stands as Katsumi appears in the doorway, hooked onto Hayate's arm. I smile are her.

Her dress was identical to mine, except snow white and had lace to her wrist and up to her neck.

She walks slowly and I snuck a piece at Iruka's face. I smile at his expression, which was nothing but pure love.

When Katsumi reached the end, Hayate leaned over and kisses her cheek, and she turned to face Iruka.

Katsumi's hair was curled up in a beautiful and elegant updo that she begged me to do. She had a string of "diamonds" around the bun of the updo.

Lady Tsunade starts speaking and they do the vows and everything and then kiss.

Everyone cheers as they walk down the isle together, arm and arm.

•••

I sigh, "what a beautiful reception."

Kakashi locks our apartment door, "Is Hayate in?"

I nod, "he didn't feel well after the shrimp cocktails, remember?"

Kakashi nods, "right."

I walk to our bedroom with Kakashi following behind. Miku was resting at the foot of our bed and perks up when we enter.

"Hi Sora-chan~," she says sleepily.

I rub the top of her head, "hey baby."

She licks my hand, "was the wedding nice?"

"It was beautiful," I say as I sit on the bed.

I watch Kakashi as he undressed quietly and prepares for bed. I blush slightly, at his body.

"Instead of staring you should prepare for bed too," he comments quietly.

I blush, and get up, quickly removing my clothing and slipping into one of his tshirts.

When we are both in bed Kakashi says, "I'm leaving for a weeklong mission tomorrow."

I sigh, "oh, alright be safe, yeah?"

He nods, "yeah, baby."

•••

"Lady Tsunade may I take a trip and visit my father?" I ask quietly.

"I actually have a mission for you," she says, "with Naruto and Sakura."

"Oh," I say quietly, "when do I leave?"

"One hour," she says with finality in her voice, "pack for a week. Your teammates should arrive at your place shortly."

I bow, "yes, MiLady."

•••

Kakashi grabs my face softly, "I love you."

I smile and latch my lips onto his. We kiss slowly for a while before a knock sounds at our door.

"That's Naruto and Sakura," I say quietly.

"Uh, I'll walk with you to the gates," he says quietly.

I nod, "if you want."

He grasps my hand tightly and pull my bag onto his shoulder. He pulls me to the door before I can stutter a protest.

"Hey you guys," Kakashi says cheerfully as he opens the door, "would you like a snack, something to eat?"

Why is he so happy?

"Huh?" Naruto exclaims.

"Sensei? Are you alright?" Sakura asks.

He beams, "just happy to be alive!"

"Let's just go," I say quietly.

We start walking and about halfway there I hear Naruto snicker, "seems like Kakashi-Sensei got laid."

I scoff, "he wishes."

Kakashi smirks and whispers, "don't make me take you in the woods right now."

I blush and Sakura exclaims, "Sensei!" While Naruto just laughs loudly.

"Oh look the gates!" I say suddenly, "bye Kakashi."

He swiftly pulls his mask down and devours my lips in a hot fiery kiss. I unconsciously moan quietly and he slides his hand up my back. I place one hand on his chest and tangle the other in his hair.

I throaty sigh sounds in Kakashi's throat and he pulls away slowly.

I stare at his face as he says, "I love you so much, Sora, if something happens to you I don't know what I'll do."

He steps away and says, "later," as he perform a handsign and poofs away.

"Sora-Sensei?" Sakura asks quietly.

I gasp, "right! Let's go!"