Part 15

Kakashi stares at me for a moment, "you think you're ready?"

I nod, "that's what I said."

"Right now?"

"Right now."

Kakashi gets up and locks the bedroom door.

"Why all of the sudden?" He asks as he climbs over me.

I look up into his eye, "I want you to be my first, and as a kunoichi there's..."

He holds his hand up, "I get it."

He starts kissing my lips softly before muttering, "I'll be as gentle as possible."

***

I hear a heavy knock at the door, which wakes me up from my peaceful slumber. I become aware of my surroundings, clothes tossed everywhere, some things on the night stands knocked over, messy hair, wrinkled sheets, and of course Kakashi and I pressed together, naked.

"It's Kurenai," Kakashi says huskily.

I sigh, "she's gonna ask me so much once she finds out."

"Damn right I am," she says appearing in our room.

Kakashi struggles to cover his face, but settles on using his hand.

"Kurenai," I say quietly, "get out."

She smirks, "are y'all blushing, oh gosh."

"Seriously...." I say with an annoyed expression, "get out."

"Did you use protection? If you turn up pregnant-"

"Kurenai," Kakashi cuts off, "will you leave if we answer five of your questions?"

She nods, "yeah, now answer that one."

Kakashi rolls his eyes, "yes."

"How many times?" She asks Kakashi.

"Four."

Kurenai gasps, "wow....". She turns her attention towards me, "did you scream?"

I blush and look away, "yes."

"Any butt stuff?"

"NO" Kakashi and I say in synch.

"Okay last questions," she says smirking at Kakashi, "how big is it?"

Kakashi visibly cringes, "Gosh Kurenai, I'm not telling you that, you need to go now."

She looks over at me expectantly. I sigh, "nine and a half."

She giggles and poofs off.

"Really?" Kakashi asks.

"Did you want her to leave or not?" I ask.

He sighs, "I'm going to take a shower."

I nod and watch him get up from the bed. He throws his robe on and leaves the room. I can hear Katsumis' and Hayate's voices. Great, we had an audience.

I sigh and get out of bed. I quickly put on some sweatpants and a short sleeve v-neck shirt. I put all the discarded clothes in the hamper and walk out of my room to the kitchen.

As soon as Katsumi sees me she starts mocking me by dramatically saying, "OH Kakashi! Faster..... More!"

I blush brightly, "cut it out, why are you here anyway?"

"I'll explain," she says, "so there I was, reading a book in my living room, when I hear this constant knocking. At first, thought someone was at the door, but ruled that out when it didn't stop. Then I heard y'all moaning, you especially, and I heard you call Kakashi rather loudly, repeatedly."