Chapter 15

"Sensei, can you tell me about my parents?" Naruto asks Kakashi quietly.

I look over the rim of my mug and watch Kakashi's expression.

"I wouldn't be able to tell you much," he says quietly, "especially about Ku- your mother... Although I know of someone who was really close to them."

He looks up with noodles hanging out of his mouth, "who?!"

I drag my finger on the tea house menu, "uh... Maybe I can."

"You knew them?" Naruto asks.

I close my eyes, "yes... They took me in as a child."

"Took you in?" He asks.

I nod and motion the waiter over, "could I get some anko mochi please?"

"How many?" The wait or asks.

I bite my thumb lightly and look around, "five."

He keeps his face still and walks away with a nod. Kakashi looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "five?"

I frown, "I'm carrying your child, don't start."

He nods and leans back. I look back at Naruto, "my parents weren't in my life at that time.... that's a complicated story for later. But you want to know about your parents?"

He nods and slurps up some more ramen. I sigh, "I'll start with Minato-sensei... Your father. He was so kind and gentle... But don't get me wrong he could sure give the enemy an ass-whooping. He cared so much for he teammates and made sure everyone was safe. Did you have any specific questions?"

"He was the Hokage?" He asks quietly.

I nod, "the fourth."

"What about my mother?" He asks.

A small smile creeps on my face, "Kushina-San was crazy. She was incredibly strong... And she had quite the temper. She... she cared about everyone so much... I just-"

I stop for a second before saying, "she had bright red hair, and when she was angry it formed nine tails in the air.... That's how you knew you screwed up."

"Was she pretty?" He asks.

I nod, "she was beautiful."

The waiter approaches and puts my anko mochi in front of me. I sigh and mentally curse myself, "do you want this Kakashi?"

"No...," he says quietly, "you don't want it anymore?"

I shrug, "I don't know."

I pick one up and bite into it, "nevermind, I want this."

Kakashi laughs and squeezes my thigh under the table. I blush, "Kakashi."

He raises an eyebrow, "what?"

I frown, "your hand."

He slides it up, "what about it?"

"Should I leave?" Naruto dead pans.

"No!" I say quickly, "this is student sensei time!"

Naruto smiles and sits up and starts his third bowl of ramen.

"Any Naruto," I say quietly, "I wanted to spar with you."

"But Sora-sensei you're-"

"pregnant? Yeah... But I still have time," I point out.