Chapter 4

Wedding

"Hayate! Get up! Get up!" I yell as I jump on his bed.

"I'm up!" He says quickly as he scrambles out of his bed.

"Good good! Brush your hair! Put on your tux," I yell.

"Hey, at least I'm not running around with a bra and panties on," he points at me.

I laugh, "if you were, we have a bigger problem."

He chuckles, "okay, we have an hour, we'll be fine."

I nod, "I'm just, nervous, you know."

He puts his hands on my shoulders, "hey it's fine, not likes it's your wedding."

I nod, "I know."

He kisses my forehead, "now you go get ready too."

I nod and quickly run into my bed room. I take the beautiful dress out my closet and step into it.

"Kakashi," I call out.

He walks in as he straightens his tie, "yeah?"

"Can you help me?" I ask quietly, pulling the dress up.

Kakashi nods and starts tying the lace up back of the dress. I smile, "not too snug, I don't want my breasts to spill over."

Kakashi chuckles, "yeah, I got it."

He kisses the back of my shoulder, "there you go, beautiful."

I turn towards him and smile, "can you hand me the jewelry set please?"

He picks up the necklace off the dresser and clasps it around my neck, next handing me the earrings and as I put them on he fastens my bracelet.

I smile, "how does my makeup look?"

"You look perfect," he says and kisses the side of my neck, "I have to grab Hayate and check on Iruka."

I pick up my shoes and lift the bottom of my dress, "I have to go to Katsumi, see you later."

•••

"I'm so nervous," Katsumi says as she fans herself.

"Hey, it's okay," I say quietly, putting my hands on her shoulders, "Hayate will be here soon."

Just then the door opens, "Sora, we're lining up, you're at the front with Kakashi."

I nod and kiss Katsumi's cheek, "you got this, bye."

I rush out and meet up with Kakashi. I touch Iruka's shoulder, "are you good."

He smiles at me, "better than ever."

The music starts and Lady Tsunade turns the corner into the sanctuary of the chapel. After a few seconds, Iruka starts walking. I grab onto Kakashi's looped arm and sigh.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod.

He leans down and kisses my cheek, promoting Kurenai and Asuma behind us to 'awe' and we start walking.

We walk slowly as pretty much all of Konoha stares at us. Word must get around well here. Once Kakashi and I make it to the end, we separate and watch as the rest of the parties file in.