Chapter 14

"Here, soup for everyone," she says as she places four bowls on the table.

"This is too much," I say looking at the table of food.

"Don't complain," Hayate hushes me.

My mom smiles, "it's good to have people in the house again!"

I look at all the foods and think about which my appetite will allow me to eat. I start on some soup and scrunch my nose up.

"You okay?" Kakashi asks.

I nod, "yeah."

"So Sora when were you gonna tell me?" Katsumi asks.

I sigh, "soon, I haven't been home long, you know?"

She nods, "so you found out during the training?"

I nod, "yeah, and the only time I talked to you was when..."

She smirks, "oh yeah."

"When what?" My mother asks.

"Nothing!" Kakashi and I say in synch quickly.

Hayate laughs loudly and starts choking on his food. My mother smiles at us, "maybe I don't want to know."

Katsumi laughs, "so how far along are you?"

I scratch my cheek, "umm ten weeks is it?"

"Ten and a half now," Kakashi says.

My mom sits at the head of the table, "does everything look okay?"

"Everything looks great, thank you," Kakashi says politely.

She rests her chin in her hand with a soft smile on her face. I eat some white rice but feel sick. Kakashi puts hand on my knee, "can't eat that either?"

I shake my head, "everything makes me feel sick."

He squeezes my knee lightly, "you have to eat."

I sigh, "yeah, I know... I'll finish this rice."

He rubs his hand on my leg soothingly as I finish the small bowl of rice. I shake my head and stand up, "I'm gonna puke." I make a beeline to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

Kakashi had followed me and was holding my hair back while running circles on my back. This goes on for a few minutes until my stomach was once again empty.

I sigh and sit back, "sorry."

"Hey," he says quietly, "don't be sorry, it's okay."

I run away from him, "can you get my toothbrush and toothpaste please?"

He gets up and come back seconds later with them. I smile and stand at the sink, brushing my teeth to get the taste out.

I sigh in relief, "thanks Kashi."

He grabs my waist with one hand and pushes my hair out of my face, "do you feel better?"

I blush, "yeah, a little."

He kisses my nose and I tilt my head up to meet his lips. He hums against my lips before pulling back.

He runs his fingers on my cheek lightly and pulls his mask up. I look at my mother standing in the doorway with a huge smile on her face.

"How long were you planning on standing there?" I ask quietly.

"Not too long," she says quietly, "you remind me of myself when I was younger."

I scoff, "don't say that."

She puts her hands up, "right right, sorry. Anyway... I'll leave you two alone... But I suggest you move this to the bedroom."