Chapter 8

"Katsumi I don't need lingerie," I say with exasperation.

She shoves another magazine my way and points, "this is hot."

I frown and look down at the black and lacy set, "this is so dirty."

"No it's not," Katsumi says, "you're getting married! You need sexy clothing to keep things spicy!"

I frown, "I have my own already..."

"Has he seen it before... On you?" She asks.

I shake my head, "no... I haven't found an occasion."

She stands up, "let me see it!"

We walk over to my house and go into my bedroom. I pull out my various sets and show her. She smirks, "these are hot Sora, let me see this white corset, wait is this new."

I nod, "I bought it recently for underneath my dress."

She smirks, "try it on."

I quickly put it on and she nods, "what about the bottom?"

I point to a white lace thong, "that... And I have a garter but it's with my dress and I don't want to take it out yet."

She nods, "that's good! Where are you going for your honeymoon?"

I shrug, "Kakashi said it's a surprise, but we're leaving the day after, not the night of."

She nods, "yeah he talked to me about getting Hayate out the house."

I blush, "oh..."

Katsumi giggles, "remember these walls aren't soundproof."

A knock sounds at the door, "Sora?"

I jump, "Crap! Help me get this off!"

Katsumi rushes to untie the corset, and while I get redressed she puts away all of my lingerie. I do a quick look around before unlocking and opening the door.

"Yes?"

"You are blushing madly," Kakashi comments, "can I come in?"

I nod and open the door all the way. He smiles kindly, "Hey Katsumi, what were you two doing?"

"Nothing!" We both say quickly.

"Should I be worried?" He asks.

Katsumi smirks, "no, you should be thanking me."

Kakashi walks to our bed and pulls something from underneath, "what's this?"

I blush when he holds up a bright red lacy thong. Katsumi laughs loudly as I try to grab it from his hand.

"You know what it is, give it here!" I yell since he was holding it high above me.

He smirks, "this is sexy, why haven't you worn it before?"

I sigh, "because I... I don't know the proper occasions to-"

"You don't need an occasion...," he says quietly, "but this would've been a great surprise on my birthday."

Katsumi gets up, "I think I'm gonna go."

Kakashi chuckles and hands me my thong, "you can stay, I'll just be a minute."

I watch as Kakashi goes into the closet and takes off his vest. I put away the thong and ask, "how was your mission?"

He hums quietly, "it was okay... I got to stop at a cute little village and I got you a little something."

I perk up, "really? What is it."

He reaches into his pocket and tosses me a small velvet box. I open it and pull the silver chain of a necklace with and infinity symbol with our two names making part of it.