Chapter 5

"Naruto," I say quietly, "leave the poor bunny alone."

"But Sora-Sensei I have to eat," he groans.

"Don't be so impatient," Sakura groans quietly.

I smile, "we'll take a short break." I lead them into a clearing in the woods and sit on a log. I pull three cup ramens.

I smile, "see calm down."

Naruto starts drooling and Sakura smiles appreciatively. I open all three a fill them with water from my fingertips. I smirk, and snap a flame on my finger. I quickly heat each cup and pull out chopsticks for each one.

I hand one to Naruto and Sakura, "enjoy ~"

Naruto starts slurping his quickly as Sakura utters a, "thank you Sensei!"

I eat mine quickly and run off to empty my bladder.

When I walk back I hear the sounds of battle and I groan quietly.

I run quickly and see Naruto and Sakura holding off two large men. Sakura punches one in the face with mega strength, knocking him unconscious and Naruto blasts one with Rasengan.

I smirk, "glad I didn't have to do anything. I think they were our targets, we can head home."

•••awkward, I know sorry

I lean against the wall of the gate waiting for Kakashi to return.

I look up and smile when I see his silver hair. He jogs up to me and kisses me soundly.

(How cheesy)

"Welcome home," I say quietly.

He smirks, "I love you."

I blush, "I- I love you too."

He throws his arm over my shoulder and starts walking, "let's go out tonight."

I look up at him, "where?"

"Somewhere fancy," he says lazily.

"What's the occasion?" I ask.

"We haven't gone anywhere nice in a while, so I figured..." He says with a blush peeking over his mask.

"Oh, okay," I say quietly.

"I have a few errands to run," he says, "I'll see you at home?"

I nod, "uh sure."

Why's he acting so strange?

I head home by myself and see a bowl of soup waiting. I note was on the table that read my love in Kakashi's handwriting.

"Damn, Kakashi really wants some tonight," Hayate replies over my shoulder.

I blush, "he's been really romantic and loving since he got back."

Hayte shrugs, "he poofed in here a few minutes ago and scared the crap out of me."

"Oh," I say quietly as I sit, "did he mention he was taking me out for dinner?"

"No, he didn't say anything," Hayate says as he sits across from me.

I smile, "it's a bit weird, he's taking me somewhere fancy."

"Maybe he's trying to bring back what you had when you were teenagers," Hayate says quietly, "you know, romance and fancy dates, he'll probably bring flowers when he shows up."

I nod and start eating my soup quickly. I jump up, "if that's the case I need to get ready!"

I run to the bathroom and turn the shower on, "I have to look hot!"