Chapter 1

When I wake up, I realize something was restraining my body. I start squirming and flailing all around until whatever it is releases me. I somehow end up on the floor and decide to open my eyes.

Kakashi was staring at me lazily with a confused look on his face.

I sigh in relief, "oh, it was you."

"Are you alright?" He asks.

I nod, "yeah, I just don't like being tied up, is all. I didn't know it was you..."

"Sorry about that," he says quietly.

I climb back into bed and look at him.

"I've missed you," I say quietly, "all of you really."

"There wasn't a day that went by where I didn't think about you," Kakashi says.

I blush, "oh."

"If you don't mind me asking...how did you escape?" Kakashi asks.

"Uhhhh, I don't really want to..... talk about it..... right now," I say quietly.

"I understand," he says.

"Thank you," I sigh in relief.

He reaches out and grabs my hand, rubbing soft circles on the back with his thumb.

"Is there anything you want to do today?" Kakashi asks.

"Don't you have Genin you're supposed to train?" I ask.

"Yes, but I could always cancel," he says.

I pout, "that's not the right thing to do."

"Oh," he says smiling.

I laugh lightly, "go take a shower. I'll make breakfast."

He nods and rolls out of bed, somehow landing on his feet. He walks steadily to the bathroom and I hear the shower water start. I get out of bed and make up the bed before heading to the kitchen.

I prepare a breakfast of scrambled eggs with cheese and some toast with jelly. I set Kakashi's plate on the table, and then eat my breakfast.

I go back to Kakashi's room and realize I don't have any clothes. I go to the room I was staying in and search the dresser. Some of my old clothes were still in there. I take an outfit out and wait for Kakashi to finish showering.

He comes in my room with a small white towel around his waist.

"Your towels are in the bathroom, and I never got rid of any of your stuff, so it might be useable," he says.

"You've kept all of my stuff?" I ask.

He nods, "I knew you would come back."

"Why didn't you come after me?" I ask.

He looks down, "they erased my memory of you for a while, and when they returned I was confused. I... I thought you died and I asked the Hokage....then he told me what really happened. That's when I asked if I could find you and lord third said it was too late. Then about a year after that I received note that you escaped, and that puts us where we are now."

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize....." I say quietly.

"Don't worry about it...," he says.

I stand up, "I'm going to shower now. Breakfast is on the table."

He smiles, "thanks," which is when I realize he wasn't wearing a mask. Just the small white towel.

I go into the bathroom and turn on the warm shower water. I look in his cabinets for anything that used to be mine and find an old bottle of perfume and body wash.