Chapter 11

I smell citrus, don't you? Like maybe a lime, or grapefruit. Lemon! It's a lemon.

that was your warning

"Wow the honeymoon suite! Very nice Kakashi," I say with a smirk.

He smiles, "only the best for you, my love."

I walk further into the room and see the candlelit dinner, with a bottle of champagne on ice. I gasp, "Kakashi, what's all this?"

He sets his bag down and takes my bag from me, "it's dinner."

He sets both bags on the SuperKing sized bed and walks over to me. I blush and look up at him, "we can always eat this a little later, right?"

His eyes darken, "what are you saying?"

I push both of our bags onto the ground and crawl onto the bed. I look back at him, "I'm saying, come here."

Kakashi smirks and pulls me up by my hand. His mask was down quickly and his lips were on mine. While we kiss I kick my shoes off, and try to slip out of the sun dress I was wearing.

Kakashi helps me out, and unclips my bra at the same time. He looks down at me, and pushes my legs further apart with his knee.

"You're so beautiful, Sora," he whispers.

I shiver slightly and watch as he strips himself. He chuckles slightly, "I'm naked and you're not?"

I blush and shimmy out of my panties quickly. He nods and pushes me onto my back, before crawling on top of me and kissing my neck. I sigh and grab his biceps in each hand.

He bites my neck, probably leaving a mark, causing me to let out a satisfied sigh. He licks over it and mutters an apology.

"S'okay," I pant out.

He lifts his hand and drags a finger lightly over my nipple. I bite my lip when he pinches it and rolls it between his fingers.

"Kakashi," I say quietly, "stop teasing."

He smirks and drags his hand down, making me squirm in anticipation. He pinches my clit and then circles it slowly with his finger. My hips buck and I grip his biceps tightly.

"I should go down on you," Kakashi mutters.

I look up at him with a confused expression on my face. He smiles and sweetly asks, "can I?"

"If you want," I say quietly. I scoot further up the bed and put a pillow under my hips. Kakashi smirks, "how'd you know that trick?"

I smirk, "I may or may not peek at your books."

He chuckles and runs his hands on the insides of my thighs. Tingles run through my body and I shiver at the contact.

He kisses my inner thigh and moves so he's facing me head on. He runs his nose up my slit and breathes deeply. I moan, "ung, Kakashi please."

He pokes his tongue out experimentally and circles around my clit. My hips buck against my will and I mutter a quick, "sorry."

I hear and feel him chuckle against me. 

He swirls his tongue inside me and I go crazy, especially when he looks up my body and into my eyes.