Chapter 9

"Wake up, Sora," Kakashi says quietly as he shakes my shoulder.

I groan, "what time is it?"

"Ten or so..." he says quietly, "the kids are about to leave, and I thought you would want to say goodbye."

I sit up and shrug, "might as well."

Kakashi puts the back of his hand on my forehead, "are you alright? You're burning up."

I shrug, "I'm tired and sore, that's all."

He grabs my hand and helps me up. He hands me a sweatshirt to put on.

We walk into the living room, where Katsumi was with the kids.

Jun smiles, "Sora-San!"

I smile, "hey there, Jun!"

The Kiroto's come down the hall with bags in their hands. Mr. Kiroto was carrying Ichiro in his arms, "we're ready to go."

Jun stand up, "bye bye Kashi-san, sora- san, sumi-San! Best babysitters ever!"

She goes to hold her mothers hands. Kakashi talks to the two of them for a while and leads them out.

I yawn, "can we go to the hot spring now?"

"Oh, Hayate is back, he would probably want to go." Katsumi says standing, "I'll go get him."

She rushes out our apartment without even bothering to close the door. I sigh, "I'm still tired."

Kakashi sits on the sofa and pats the seat next to him, implying for me to sit down. I sit next to him and lean into him, and he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"It's been a while since you've been on a mission without any breaks," he says squeezing my upper arm lightly, "it's okay to be tired."

"We're back!" Katsumi yells, "so stop cuddling and let's hit the hot spring!"

"Whooo!" Hayate yell from behind her pumping his fist.

I laugh and pull Kakashi off the couch, "let's go!"

Kakashi sweatdrops and mutters a few choice words under his breath. I roll my eyes and follow my friends to the hot spring.

When we arrive we are lead to a private hot spring area.

When we were in our changing room Katsumi and Hayate had exactly no shame. And by no shame, I mean they were walking around completely naked acting as normal as ever.

Kakashi changed quickly, and had a small towel around his waist. I change quickly and wrap a fluffy white towel around my body.

"Let's go in the water," Hayate says.

Kakashi blinks, "aren't you going to bring a towel?"

Katsumi smile, "what's the point?"

"I have no shame of my body," Hayate says.

"Neither do I," Katsumi says.

Kakashi rolls his eyes, "neither do I, but I have decency."

Katsumi and Hayate shrug and head to the hotspring. Kakashi starts walking but looks back at me, "aren't you coming."

I nod and walk after him, "yeah."

Katsumi and Hayate were already in the water splashing each other childishly. Kakashi gets in so quickly that I don't even get a glimpse at anything.

I sigh and sit on the edge, letting my feet rest in the water.

"Aren't you coming in?" Katsumi asks.