Omake 1

WaterPark Omake (this idea is totally from Fairy Tail omake 5).

I inspect the small poster Katsumi was holding in her hand. "I don't have a swimsuit," I say finally.

She giggles, "neither do I! Let's go!"

"Wait wait! I should make sure Kakashi has one, and I should ask him if he wants to go!" I say blushing pink.

Katsumi smiles and winks, "I was just going to see how many cute guys I see there."

"Come on, let's go," I say grabbing her wrist and pulling her over to my house.

"Kakashi! Hayate!" I yell into the house. The two men meet us in the living room with questioning looks on their faces.

Katsumi holds out the poster and smiles, "what do you say boys?!"

Hayate jumps up and pumps his fist in the air, "alright! Hot babes in bikinis!"

Katsumi giggles and then looks at Kakashi expectantly. Kakashi sports a strained look on his face, "do I have to."

I wave my hands in my face, "I-if you don't want to you don't have to!"

"Umm, actually you do," Katsumi says.

Kakashi nods, "I'll go, what time are we leaving?"

"In one hour, be ready," Katsumi says grabbing my wrist this time and pulling me out my own home. She continues pulling me down the street until we make it to the season shop. They change the items there every season.

"W-wow, all of these swimsuits," I gasp in the doorway of the store.

"Wow, look at all of our choices," Katsumi says finally releasing my grip.

"I think I'm going to the blue section," I say pointing over there, "blue goes great with my eyes."

"I agree," she says, "so let's shop for you first."

We walk over to the blue section and look at the tops in my size. "Hmmm, this one is a push-up, which you would probably want."

I blush, "I don't need anything to be pushed up."

"Oh come on," Katsumi urges, "don't you want to put Kakashi a little on edge."

I blush and quickly grab it off the shelf, "let's get this one."

It was a simple bikini top, with little rhinestones lining the top.

"I want something red," Katsumi says pointing to the red section.

I nod and follow her. She picks out a top with lots a fringe around the edges and a big bow in the front.

We get plain bottoms to match and then matching coverups, for the bottoms. We pay and head back home.

We change into our swimsuits. We don't bother bringing towels, because we will all be moving around the whole time.

"Where are the guys?" I ask.

"Probably getting Hayate a swimsuit," Katsumi says.

I nod, "oh that makes sense."

The doorknob jiggles and opens, revealing Hayate and Kakashi.

When Kakashi sees me his face goes red and his jaw hangs open a little. Katsumi nudges me and smirks.

"Um Kakashi..." I ask quietly walking up to him, "is everything alright."

"Uhh yeah, everything is perfect.... you're perfect," he says breathy.

I blush, I didn't expect that kind of response out of him.