Chapter 13

I'm starting to like lemons ;)

I was really hesitant about posting this

"Kakashi move slowly," Hayate says, "and Sora stay as relaxed as possible."

We roll onto our sides, creating a sexy spoon, if you will. A moan of ecstasy escapes me as Kakashi pushes deeper. "Is this okay, Sora?" He whispers.

"P-perfect," I manage to pant out.

He keeps moving at an even pace, but it's enough to push me over the edge. Moans and high-pitched sounds escaped me like I've never heard before, and my mind was completely blank.

Kakashi reaches over and grabs my hand, adding to the euphoria I was feeling. "K-Kakashi I- I'm-"

"Me too," he says, voice deep and husky, laced with lust.

My release was strong, fulfilling, and drawn out almost. Kakashi's was after, a few more uneven thrusts and a strained grunt let me know.

He pulls himself out carefully and rolls onto his back. I pull the blankets over our sweaty bodies and watch as he tries to catch his breath.

"That was great," Katsumi speaks up, "looked very natural."

I laugh, "I almost forgot you two were in here."

"Good," Hayate says, "that means y'all did it right."

Katsumi holds up the strap on, "wanna continue?"

I look at Kakashi, who was still recovering, and nod. Katsumi tosses it to me and I fasten it correctly.

"Kakashi roll over," I instruct as I smear the lube all over. He nods and complies.

"Now Kakashi," Hayate says, "this is no doubt gonna be harder for you, just relax."

I lean over him and position myself, "ready?"

He nods, "go ahead."

I press against him and slip in rather easily. A throaty moan like I've never heard before escapes Kakashi.

"You okay?" I ask.

He nods and says in a breathy tone, "keep moving, please."

•••

Kakashi's face was flushed and sweaty, locks of hair sticking to his forehead. I brush his hair back and ask, "you okay?"

He nods and opens his eye slightly, "yeah..."

"I've never seen you like this," I say quietly.

He smiles, "a day of many firsts, huh?"

I nod, "your face is so red."

He chuckles, "yeah, it's kind of embarrassing when you're pegging me."

I blush at the way he said it, "did you enjoy it?"

He nods, "oh yeah... But my ass is sore now."

I laugh, "mine too."