Chapter 12

Hmm? Has it been 20 days already?!

"Here's your gift," Kakashi says holding a box out.

I just got home from the hospital and Kakashi decided to give me the gift he told me about earlier.

I examine the box, which was slim and about 8 inches long.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Open it," he says quietly. He scratches the back of his neck with an obvious blush on his face.

I open the box and see a bracelet in it. It's made of leather, with a metal plate on it. Engraved in the plate was 'Sora + Kakashi', it's pretty nice actually.

I blush and look at him, "this is great, Kakashi, thank you!"

He shrugs, "I saw it and I thought you'd like it."

I nod, "I really do," it wasn't too flashy, and it looked to be durable.

I take it out the box and fasten it tightly around my wrist. I smile and hug Kakashi around his neck.

He slowly wraps his arms around me, with his hands resting on my back.

"Welcome home!" Hayate yells.

"Ssssshhhh, we're hugging!" I say over Kakashi's shoulder.

Hayate chuckles, "A girl came by earlier... I don't remember her name. She had brown hair in these buns..."

I release Kakashi, "oh my gosh! TenTen! I was supposed to resume her training today!"

I grab my vest and slip it over my black tank top. I run towards the door and slip on my boots.

"I'll be back later!" I say as I open the door.

Kakashi grabs my shoulder tightly, "hey, slow down, you're still not 100% yet, don't work yourself too hard."

I nod, "I know,"and with that I leave.

I start running down the hallway and stairs of the apartment complex. I start running through the streets calling out 'sorry's and 'excuse me's as I collide with people.

I finally make it to the training grounds and see TenTen there practicing alone.

I sigh, "oh good, you're here!"

She smiles over at me and waves. I jog up to her, "I'm so sorry, I just lost track of time!"

She puts her hands out, "no you just got back from the hospital, you really shouldn't even be here."

"Ugh, now you sound like Kakashi," I say with mock irritation, "anyway let's get started."

"I see you brought a bow and arrow, so first I'll show you some technique," I say picking up the bow.

"See the key is," I start as I position the bow, "keep the bow close, but not too close."

For a while I teach TenTen some techniques that'll help her improve. When we finish I head home tiredly.

I groan lightly and walk into an alley, feeling a bit weak. I sit down and lean against the wall with a sigh.

I look up at the blue sky, where the hues of orange and red were beginning. I sigh, and place my hands on the ground. I attempt at pushing myself up but find that I can't.

"Need some help?"

I blush and hold my hand up, "please."

Kakashi grabs my hand tightly and pulls me up. I practically fall on top of him, but he holds me securely by the waist.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I followed you," he says simply.

"You followed me? Why?" I ask.

"I knew you would tire yourself out, and you're still too weak to do activity like this," he says. He does that handsign and next thing I know, we're home.

He sits me on the couch and disappears into the kitchen. Miku trots in and hops onto my lap.

I smile and pat her fur, "Hey Miku."

"Hello!" She says cheerily.

I smile, "have you eaten today?"

She nods, "yesh."

I giggle, "can you go see what Kakashi is cooking?"

She hops off my lap and trots into the kitchen. I kick my legs up onto the coffee table and turn on the tv. After flipping through channels I settle on spongebob.

Miku walks back in with a fish in her mouth. "hesh magginn grrhggh," she says.

"Huh?" I question.

She eats the fish quickly, "he's making shrimp tempura."

I frown, "why? He hates tempura."

Miku jumps back onto my lap, "I dunno, he wanted you to take a nap though."

I frown further, "why I'm perfectly fine."

"Kakashi!" I call out.

"What is it?" He answers back steadily.

"Stop treating me like a child!"

"I'm not!"

I groan and push myself up. I storm/stumble angrily to the kitchen, "yore babying me!"

Kakashi shrinks back against the wall. I steadily pound towards him until my face was an inch away from his. Jabbing my finger in the center of his chest, I growl, "stop *jab* it *jab* right now! *jab jab* I AM A GROWN WOMAN AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!"

Kakashi's eyes begin to sparkle, as he pulls his mask down and scratches his jaw in thought.

I blush and look at his incredibly strong jawline, "hehe, nevermind Kashi, you can baby me anytime you want."

I know, abrupt ending.

I got my phone taken away and my computer use was limited (don't ask why >.<) then after than my allergies kicked in.

Soo, a new better and longer chapter will be up soon.

Oh yeah and excuse spelling mistakes, I was in a rush to get this up and I didn't go back to edit soo yahhh.

Bye for now babes !