Chapter 11

"She should be fine, her chakra was drained somehow."

"I see."

"Within a few days she should return to normal."

"Who?" I ask opening my eyes. I look to my left and see a young nurse I recognize as Akemi. I cough and roll onto my side.

"Am I in the hospital?" I ask.

Akemi smiles at me, "yes, all of your chakra was drained. I believe it was a strange eye technique, that slowly drained your chakra."

I furrow my brows, I knew something was strange about that boy's eyes.

"Since Kakashi had channeled some of his chakra into you, the effects were delayed," she explains as she opens a bottle of water.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Kakashi? He just stepped out for a moment," Akemi says holding out the water to me.

I sit up and take a long sip. Akemi smiles at me, "well, if that's all for now I'll just go, I will be back later. Oh, and tell Hayate that I'm available."

She grabs the clipboard and walks out of the room. I sigh and fiddle with my hands. The door of my room opens and Kakashi pokes his head in.

I smile, "hi."

Kakashi walks in slowly and shuts the door behind him, "I'm so glad you're alright."

He sits on the edge of the bed and looks at me. I shakily reach my hand out and hook my finger on his mask, pulling it down quickly.

Kakashi leans over me and puts his hand against the wall to steady his weight.

"You know, I was so worried about you," he whispers. His warm breath fans over my lips.

I blush, "how long have I been out?"

"Two days," Kakashi whispers as he moves his other hand to my face. He runs his thumb over my lips, "I carried you back here, and you've been here a day."

I frown, "oh...I'm sorry I had you worry."

"I really want to kiss you....." Kakashi whispers.

"Nothing's stopping you," I whisper equally as quiet, glancing at his lips. He smirks and brings his lips to mine in a slow and passionate kiss.

I hear the door open and close, but i'm way too focused on Kakashi to care.

"While I would hate to interrupt, I have very important news!" Katsumi calls out. I open my eyes and see Kakashi pulling his mask up and moving away from me. I look over at Katsumi and see she has a bandage wrapped around her forehead.

"What's the bandage for?" I ask.

"I dunno, the doctor lady said I had to for a day or two," Katsumi shrugs.

"Anyway, we kissed!" Katsumi says with a huge smile.

"We, as in a team effort?" Kakashi asks.

Katsumi smiles, "yeah I actually kissed back."

"Tell the story," I suggest.

Katsumi nods, "well, he was waiting for me at the gate, and when I got there Kakashi and Hayate left. So anyway, I apologized for running and then he kissed me again.... and I kissed back. And we're going on a date tonight, to some fancy restaurant."

I smile, "I have to help you get ready."

"Sora, you can't," Kakashi says.

"I'm wearing clothes and I see a window, I don't see why not," I shrug.